Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey all you love it or leave it guys......

Tremor Therapy
    You had a few threads telling us if we didn't like what was going on...leave!
    Well in case you haven't noticed, the price of gas to the retailers had not changed as of last night, yet the 3 stations around my house raised the price of gas by at least $.30 per gallon! I don't know what they call it where you come from, but I'm calling bullshit on that!
    What they are doing is criminal....they are profiteering on a natural disaster, and your fearless leader is one of them....watching it all the way to his bank account! There is a reason why your fearless leader's rating is at an all time low, and based on his inability to get anything worthwhile accomplished, it will go lower!
    And just in case your patriotic brains don't get it...let me spell it out for you! Our economy is going to suffer severly! Trucking costs will go up, air fare will go up, and all durable goods that are shipped accross country will go up. It isn't all about whether or not you are willing to throw another $300-$500 of gas at your river trips.....it is are you ready to do that every month for the increased prices of everything? The record profits of the past year will only increase, and our leader is doing nothing about it!

Vada
    Agreed

1stepcloser
    So, What do you suppose we should do?

NOTALENT
    It sucks, but unfortunatley we have to deal with this bullshit...at least now bush is releasin our reserves...that will somewhat help the prices from jumping up much more...

NOTALENT
    dude...please get rid of the SIG...everytime it pops up im like OH SHIT!!! haha NIGHTMARES I TELL YA, NIGHTMARES!!!

Vada
    i have no f'n clue

Havasu_Dreamin
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
    Your leader? What, you don't ive in the USA? I didn't like Clinton, but he was still the leader of my country.

Vada
    dude...please get rid of the SIG...everytime it pops up im like OH SHIT!!! haha NIGHTMARES I TELL YA, NIGHTMARES!!!
    I have to agree...it's way worse than Jbb's

Rod-64
    You had a few threads telling us if we didn't like what was going on...leave!
    Well in case you haven't noticed, the price of gas to the retailers had not changed as of last night, yet the 3 stations around my house raised the price of gas by at least $.30 per gallon! I don't know what they call it where you come from, but I'm calling bullshit on that!
    What they are doing is criminal....they are profiteering on a natural disaster, and your fearless leader is one of them....watching it all the way to his bank account! There is a reason why your fearless leader's rating is at an all time low, and based on his inability to get anything worthwhile accomplished, it will go lower!
    And just in case your patriotic brains don't get it...let me spell it out for you! Our economy is going suffer severly! Trucking costs will go up, air fare will go up, and all durable goods that are shipped accross country will go up. It isn't all about whether or not you are willing to throw another $300-$500 of gas at your river trips.....it is are you ready to do that every month for the increased prices of everything? The record profits of the past year will only increase, and our leader is doing nothing about it!
    It's the End of the World as we Know it..........and I feel Fine!....R.E.M.

HocusPocus
    since your so good at pointing out the problems, do you have any solutions? or is this just another "blame bush" deal?
    btw.. gas where im at didn't go up 1 penny overnight. im not saying it wont.. just saying it didn't.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast