Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: With all this gas talk...

Jordy
    I've hooked up the boat and am off to the gas station to top it off before they raise prices again today. I have a feeling this is going to hurt. At least they're just little fishin' boat mota's and not big blocks.

Mrs.Racer277
    I've hooked up the boat and am off to the gas station to top it off before they raise prices again today. I have a feeling this is going to hurt. At least they're just little fishin' boat mota's and not big blocks.
    A big shooter like you wont even feel it.

Chase
    You know what they say....."just relax, it will only hurt for a second...??"

BarryMac
    Bring your vaseline, your gonna need it...

Jordy
    $316.55 was the total. The best part is filling one tank and then having to flip the whole truck and trailer around to get the other side as there are no transfers in between. Oh, and I had to run the card 4 times to get it done. Nothing like clicking off at $100 and knowing you still have more to go. :cry: :devil:
    $3.10 a gallon for 91 right now. Up about $.20 from yesterday and even early this morning.

WYRD
    So your sayin your off to fill your wackkas up?

Jordy
    So your sayin your off to fill your wackkas up?
    Nope, I'm back. Just a little bit lighter. :frown:

WYRD
    Nope, I'm back. Just a little bit lighter. :frown:
    Next season is gonna be a little bit slower if these prices keep up................good news is that the thugs and trash that usually head out to the river won't be able to afford to next year...............the bad news is neither will I :frown:

voodoomedman
    $316.55 was the total. The best part is filling one tank and then having to flip the whole truck and trailer around to get the other side as there are no transfers in between. Oh, and I had to run the card 4 times to get it done. Nothing like clicking off at $100 and knowing you still have more to go. :cry: :devil:
    $3.10 a gallon for 91 right now. Up about $.20 from yesterday and even early this morning.
    I get the boat close enough to the pump so I can stretch the hose to the other side. Flipping around sucks. Especially when the station is full.

that is why i love flying j in blythe fill both sides at the same time with 2 different pumps.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast