Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police: Miss. Man Kills Sister Over Bag Of Ice

beyondhelpin
    It isnt how much it is happening. It is the fact that it is even happening.

One Eyed Jack
    I agree. It's too bad that order is not restored down there, but it is not likely that people will be killed by looters. Will probably be able to count the number of people killed by violence on one hand, maybe two.
    that will probably
    be determined
    by how much bagged ice
    is available
    i reckon

Boozer
    I agree. It's too bad that order is not restored down there, but it is not likely that people will be killed by looters. Will probably be able to count the number of people killed by violence on one hand, maybe two.
    I have a feeling we will never know the real numbers. But I think it will be a lot higher then 1 or 2 hands.

SHOTKALLIN
    I have LOTS of family that live in New Orleans. They all got out except for 3. There are alot of good people there who are poor, have medical problems, and had no place to leave too.
    As for the gun totin assholes they need to start guttin em and making canoes out them. then maybe they could get some of those people off of those roof tops. If they cap afew idiots live on fox news the word will get around.

CA Stu
    I have a feeling we will never know the real numbers. But I think it will be a lot higher then 1 or 2 hands.
    That's because you are scared of the world, you hand-wringing sugar coated powder pansy.
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    PS Boo!
    PPS Maybe that idiot would have shot his sister over dope anyway... He still should go down for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12