Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Socal Ocean Boating for Labor Day?

SUBPRIME
    anyone planning on doing anything in the newport/catalina area labor day weekend? I will be out Sun and Mon was thinking of anchoring off catalina both days and was wondering if there was anything else going on???

JB in so cal
    anyone planning on doing anything in the newport/catalina area labor day weekend? I will be out Sun and Mon was thinking of anchoring off catalina both days and was wondering if there was anything else going on???
    Nope. A better idea is to drive from my house, about 5 miles from the ocean, to the hot, hot desert against PIA traffic; boat on a crowded, sometime dangerous lake, then fight traffic all of the way home dodging crazy-ass drivers on Rice Rd.
    But it'll be fun!

SUBPRIME
    Nope. A better idea is to drive from my house, about 5 miles from the ocean, to the hot, hot desert against PIA traffic; boat on a crowded, sometime dangerous lake, then fight traffic all of the way home dodging crazy-ass drivers on Rice Rd.
    But it'll be fun!
    lol yea I love the lake but think this might be a good weekend to stay home :idea:

LHC30Victory
    We are thinking about hitting the ocean this weekend but haven't worked out the schedule yet. Will keep ya in mind!

riverroyal
    damn it,,,,,im not even driving rice road,maybe not even the 10,may try a new way,top secret

Jyruiz
    That is one thing that sucks about keeping the boat at the Havasu house, can't do ocean rides anymore. Hope you guys have fun and keep it safe.

SUBPRIME
    come on Labor day weekend all these ***boat peps and no one's boating in the big blue?

Quality Time
    I plan on going out on Saturday & possibly Monday.

Midlife Advantage
    watch for Beer Factor in Avalon, he has a 24' SeaSwirl Striper, all white with a radar tower. him and his gal.

wantacat
    come on Labor day weekend all these ***boat peps and no one's boating in the big blue?
    Im probably doing catalina on saturday. Will be hanging around long beach area this weekend. I dont feel like driving to havazoo this weekend with all the mess up there. Im also in a Nordic Heat, if you see us wave us down! Will probably be out on monday as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast