Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: had a gun pulled on me today

a catered life
    Not worth it to confrant people on road rage slow down and let them move on.
    Last week I was driving our RV and some guy turns right in front of me, I hit the brakes hard and a quick honk. He went off and got next to us, I waved and laughed. Guess he realized no big deal, so he did the same on moved on.
    naw i think he reliazed who he had just cut off and was like holly crap.thats mr december, mr post count leader, one of the great moderiators of roost...i better show some respect

SummitKarl
    A little road rage on the 10 N that eventually went to MLK blvd near USC and this black guy in a mercedes e-320 with his 3-4 year old daughter in the back seat pulls a 9mm on me out his window. I just about sh*t my pants with my passenger and quickly slammed on my brakes and he continued. I got the 1st 4 letters of is license plate and called 911 but I dont know if it did any good.
    Bottom line is that I learned my lesson and wont be messing with people on roads, it just isnt worth it.
    I hope the cops took it seriously, a loaded weapon in a car is a BIG, HUGE issue, I don't know for sure but I think it is a felony in Ca. and brandishing a loaded weapon from a car has just got to be a felony.
    This is a good part of the reason I moved out of So.Cal, Road rage everywhere all the time, and I was beginning to behave the same way :220v:
    glad I got out of that mess, when someone honks at you in LHC it's usually to wave and say hello

2Driver
    I hope the cops took it seriously, a loaded weapon in a car is a BIG, HUGE issue, I don't know for sure but I think it is a felony in Ca. and brandishing a loaded weapon from a car has just got to be a felony.
    This is a good part of the reason I moved out of So.Cal, Road rage everywhere all the time, and I was beginning to behave the same way :220v:
    glad I got out of that mess, when someone honks at you in LHC it's usually to wave and say hello
    You are much safer taking your chances with the knife fights in the channel

SummitKarl
    You are much safer taking your chances with the knife fights in the channel
    I wouldn't know I rarely go there on the weekends anymore :cry:

2Driver
    I wouldn't know I rarely go there on the weekends anymore :cry:
    This will date me:
    I can remember swimming in the channel in the evening with my dog while waiting for a LHC airlines flight to come in. It buzzed the channel on final approch and that was my key to jump in the CJ-5 (soaking wet) with the pooch to pick up my wife at the airport. "Thems" were good days my friend

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123