Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Friday and Happy Holiday Weekend Everybody!

NOTALENT
    You all have a good weekend !!! Go easy on jason linda..nahh..F*** that shit..hitcu up the boat...throw his as in the truck...and Head on out!!!

Do F150's Float?
    I'm at work :squiggle:
    hahahaha you're my idol! I probably could be drunk here... i don't think anyone would notice...maybe i can go talk the crackhead parking attendant into buying me some beer.... :idea:

Miss Perfect
    hahahaha you're my idol! I probably could be drunk here... i don't think anyone would notice...maybe i can go talk the crackhead parking attendant into buying me some beer.... :idea:
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Work sucks today, everyone is gone except for me! Would someone please bring me some jello shots? I like the green ones

Vada
    LOL.....Nobody is even here today but being the good hard worker that I am, I came in today....Ive been drinking all morning. Even added a little goodness to my morning coffees
    I would definately go get some brown stuff if I were you....tell your boss that it helps you function

Do F150's Float?
    No boss today...just my assistant, the receptionist & me... wooooo i don't even have any work to do! I should go home...

Vada
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Work sucks today, everyone is gone except for me! Would someone please bring me some jello shots? I like the green ones
    I'm alone too! We such good and hard workers aren't we? A rare bunch we are.
    20 green jello shooters coming up :smile:

NOTALENT
    Totally agree...it is sooooo freakin slow and boring...how many games of chess can u play in 4hrs....I will let u know on tuesday...

Vada
    I'm leaving early today...I don't even have any work

LAFD
    everyone have a good safe weekend and will see ya back here on tuesday...

Miss Perfect
    I'm alone too! We such good and hard workers aren't we? A rare bunch we are.
    20 green jello shooters coming up :smile:
    20?!?! Holy crap. Are you trying to take advantage of me? Cause that would be great!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast