Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino look familiar to anyone here?

Jrocket
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1693w1.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1693w5.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1693w4.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1693w6.jpg
    I found this one for sale but something seems fishy to me about the deal.I thought I saw pics of this one before in here maybe?Anybody recognize it?

andy01
    I believe that Rhino is the guys that owns the shop in LV. With the new green/blue Daytona. Not positive but I think.

Jrocket
    Thanks WW..
    I found that rhino for sale on Ebay and the guy says its in Canada.Then after 1 day he pulls the auction down and tells me that it was due to a site error!This is the E-mail that he sent me...
    "Hello and thanks for your interest in my ATV.
    First of all, let me assure you about the performances and about the condition of it. As you can see in the images the ATV is in a perfect shape with no damage,no scratches or dent, no hidden defects, and it is as advertised.
    I'm the owner with the title in hand and the transaction can be completed quickly. You will receive all the papers and documentation, the clear title and the certificate of origin and all the bills and invoices. There is no liens on the title and you will not have any complications about the registration and licensing the ATV.
    The ATV is sent to a local warehouse, here in Edmonton, AB,Canada and from here it will be shipped from. I'm in a trip in Europe and they will handle the shipping for me! The quad is ready for delivery as we speak, sealed and packaged so we can close the deal as soon as you're ready.To tell you the truth I am forced to sell this ATV as my sister is very sick and need a marrow transplant and as she need it quickly I have to sell all my units as soon as possibile to help her.I am right now with her in Switzerland where the transplant will be made.So even it is pretty hard to do it,to save a life I think it worse.
    The price for the quad is $7,500. The shipping costs are deducted from the price so there will not be any additional costs or charges for you regarding the shipping. This is the final and total amount to pay.
    I will only close the deal through eBay Motors Protection program.I am eligibile for their protection for transactions up to $20,000.s against fraud and material misrepresentation through the Vehicle Purchase Protection program. This program is provided for free on all eligible passenger vehicle transactions completed on the eBay Motors site. There's no sign-up, opt-in, or registration necessary. Your passenger vehicle purchase is protected for up to $20,000 or the vehicle purchase price, whichever is lower. Learn more at http://pages.motors.ebay.com/service...otection.html-
    If we will agree the terms of the sale, i will register the transaction with eBay Motors. You will send the money to their staff, they will verify the payment and if everything is in order, they will advise me to shipp the unit. After you'll receive the item, you'll have 3 days period for inspection. If you deciede to keep the item, ebay will release the payment to me. If, for some reason at all, you don't want to keep them, there will be no question refund back. But, i'm sure this will not be the case.
    So, ebay will release the payment to me only after you'll receive and test the ATV.
    I hope you'll agree with my terms and we'll finalize the transaction smooth and fast. If you're further interested, reply with your full address for shipping and your complete contact information and let's conclude this deal.
    Thanks for the conceded time and I'm waiting for your reply.
    Respectfully,Brandon Lewis"

That whole deal is a SCAM! That is one of the units I built and sold last year. An OBGYN out of So. Cal owns it, and it is not for sale! I have had several people on Ebay copy my ads and offer ridiculous pricing on units they do not own and have never owned! If it sounds to good to be true...... :burningm:

Jrocket
    That whole deal is a SCAM! That is one of the units I built and sold last year. An OBGYN out of So. Cal owns it, and it is not for sale! I have had several people on Ebay copy my ads and offer ridiculous pricing on units they do not own and have never owned! If it sounds to good to be true...... :burningm:
    Would you like this guys e-mail address? Aso of right now,I have this guy convinced that I am ready to send cash and do the deal....So much fun yanking his chain!

WetWillie
    Lets figure our a way to send him all over his town to get this money.. Send him to one bank then another! :2purples:

Jrocket
    Now theres another for sale,but might actually be legit? If its legit,this is the deal of a century.

Jrocket
    Lets play some jokes on this guy.
    Do you have anymore pics of this rhino? I have him on the ropes right now about this deal...This could be fun to give him back what he's dishing out!

Jrocket
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...3-18-05020.jpg
    Now the guy just sent me more pics of ANOTHER Rhino that he has for sale and it is this exact one here!
    This guy needs to be hunted down and beat.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast