Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6th street, is it true?

Danhercules
    I hear there was some real Kung Fooling goin on down by 6th street.

I hear there was some real Kung Fooling goin on down by 6th street.
    We drove up to Lost Lake Saturday a.m. saw a Red & White CP and another boat on 95 towing to Mayflower. After spending the morning at LL, we drove down to around 2nd Ave and came out on the Levee Rd opposite the 'Sandbar'. Saw some boats and tarps from the shore so we drove down to the 4th Ave Levee Rd and waited with camera's and coolers. Saw a guy's Flatbottom float by headed downstream. Then we saw a Blue and Black Jet headed back. Then saw the Red & White CP and the 3-4 Bimini Top boats come by headed back about 5 p.m. Then a deck boat came by and yelled up to ask if we'd lost our boat(it's coming). That was the last one we saw. The water was flat and smooth until 6:30 when we left. DID see some fast Ducks on the glassy surface and some fish jump. THEY must have been racing, right?????????? RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

Raskal
    yah some one jump out at about 75 mph .well got thrown out .all is well thou no injuries. sure was some nice boats out

moneysucker
    I heard that Sat was a full day of racing. I too heard that someone was a little hot and deided to cool off after a race over the side of the boat.Hope everything is ok.

MudPumper
    Yes there was some racing, Yes the weather was bitchen, especially the Whitecaps and thunderstorm that rolled in while we were trying to make it back to the ramp on Sat night, yes somebody went for a swim, he can tell the story if he likes, nobody got hurt and everybody had a great time. :rollside:

Mike! great hangin with ya bro! if i said anything to anyone that may have gotten under your skin,...it was the belvadere talkin',... i swear!
    had too much fun!
    Todd

I saw the pictures posted by Advantage 21. Very nice. Obviously, we got there too late for all that I guess. They must have all been gone by 4:30. Too bad I didn't get there sooner, but did enjoy watching the Ducks race. It's surprising the things that can become interesting after 4 hours worth of Coors. I'll make the next one. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

Bense468
    :jawdrop:

MudPumper
    Mike! great hangin with ya bro! if i said anything to anyone that may have gotten under your skin,...it was the belvadere talkin',... i swear!
    had too much fun!
    Todd
    Yeah Todd, it was great seeing you. Glad I could be your personal bartender for the day.

not much to remember on sat, but if i was an arsewhole, arest me later! LOL
    thanks for the beers pal! i'll catch ya on the flip side!
    that cat Franky drank all my beers cuz my wife told him to make himself @ home,(i dont think she wanted me to get too drunk :squiggle: ya that worked!) luckily i pulled on his raines! lol
    Todd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast