Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prices are climbing, Fuel prices are starting to trickle elsewhere

Kilrtoy
    I stopped shopping there after the strike as i noticed they were not giving deals.
    This was at VONS

Blown 472
    50% off at Kmart today.

ahhell
    The wife just got back from Zales....she saved 30%......... :frown:

Kilrtoy
    Did she sleep at Holiday inn last night

Debbolas
    Post a pic, I want to see what she got :rollside:

dmontzsta
    I just went shopping and scored on 5 12 packs of any soda in the store for $10. Stater Bros. is having a good deal right now.

ahhell
    Post a pic, I want to see what she got :rollside:
    she traded my ring that i got her for 20 years of putting up with her, and got a bigger ring... and...a necklace...but she didnt want any jewelry for our anniversary
    its getting sized....size 4 1/2...kinda like a #2 pencil

cc322
    Better look for a new market. I scored some sweet deals on steak,soda, beer, watermlelon, chicken, Arrowhead water. You name it it was on sale at Albertson's, even better with the coupon. :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
    Blows me away. I was shopping at Safeway picking up few things for breakfest.
    When I lived in Nor Cal, I couldn't believe how much groceries were at Safeway. I guess since you guys can afford all that expensive property...you can afford expensive groceries.
    Here's a secret- if anyone really wants to save money on groceries, you need to cherry pick from a few different stores.
    BTW...most food manufacturers have been increasing the wholesale price over the past 60 days or so. Commodities, tin, resin, and cardboard have all gone up. Most increases were in the 12-15% range, and are based on oil at $50/barrel (or so).
    So you will be paying more.

Kilrtoy
    When I lived in Nor Cal, I couldn't believe how much groceries were at Safeway. I guess since you guys can afford all that expensive property...you can afford expensive groceries.
    Here's a secret- if anyone really wants to save money on groceries, you need to cherry pick from a few different stores.
    BTW...most food manufacturers have been increasing the wholesale price over the past 60 days or so. Commodities, tin, resin, and cardboard have all gone up. Most increases were in the 12-15% range, and are based on oil at $50/barrel (or so).
    So you will be paying more.
    Final a subject you are an expert on, FOR ONCE :smile:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast