Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Water Wheel Hit Squad

Its cool Bense, we had to drive home on HWY 95 so it was probably a good thing we ran out.

I'd have to agree. Sure was cool seeing all the hot rods out there. Had the opportunity to run some of Water Wheels finest and had a great time doing it. Thanks a bunch for coming down on Sunday CS; it was a blast. Can't say to much about the conditions in front of any of the busy sandbars but drag ready H20 was right around the corner. I'd have to say we took advantage of it!!!
    We sure did Tony. Tell your friends with the CP's thanks for the fun racing up there. The all white 18 runs pretty good,Im sure its a contender at AHA QUIN.Not sure what the deal was with the blue and white one, looked like he was having some problems.Hopefully those guys can make it out to Bakersfield for River Racer at one of the last 2 races, or both.
    Your Hondo is insane, that 2nd time we ran I tried to get the jump on you. but it still was not enough.
    I knew it was on when you came around the corner with the orange helmet and all that..I was like "woah, Tonys not fu*king around right now".LOL. Good times, and thanks for the runs, those were insane.

MandDPerformance
    Thank You!!! I had a blast myself. And yes you did get the jump on me the 2nd ruond.

Im known for that.
    I was doing that all weekend to Sofa king, but the outcome was the same everytime, he drove around me everytime.
    Hey, river racing is river racin'.

MandDPerformance
    Im known for that.
    I was doing that all weekend to Sofa king, but the outcome was the same everytime, he drove around me everytime.
    Hey, river racing is river racin'.
    Wouldn't have it any other way. :cry:

quityappin 'n RACE
    http://media.putfile.com/IMGP241067
    http://media.putfile.com/IMGP2411
    some vids of EO - Jim - and LGCDevil on a showdown, it was a valiant effort but I think devil had them covered in the 3 way but EO came out of the hole like a sling shot in the duel between he and the devil

LGC had them covered.
    A little payback from CBBB?

LGCDEVIL
    Cool vids, yappin. Black sabbath dont like no chop. Who was that with me & jim goin three wide like taladega?

LGCDEVIL
    I think the 2nd vid was EO & Jim. EO's boat sure does hit hard on the start, though. When me & EO paired up, it was pretty close on the big end too this time. I think he was running 50/50 or something. :idea:

quityappin 'n RACE
    in the 3 wide was you Jim and EO - Eo was 2nd you can tell by the squirt on his jet

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast