Thread: OH YEAH,Another one jumps the fence Looking for a V-Drive

HaulinAss
    Well Ive had quite a few jetboats,they are fun I have to say but after piloting my buddys Cole V-Drive this past weekend,its over for the jets for me.
    Looking for a Cole,Hondo etc... T-Deck Only Boat.With or without Motor is okay.Let me know whats out there
    Also If anyone knows someone looking for one of the cleanest Jets available its a 19' Bahner with a NEW 4 bolt 468 BBC,NEW 049 Big Oval Heads,Crane Roller Rockers,Crower Solid Cam,all New MSD Ignition,Holley HP Carb,Mint Basset Headers,Jet just converted to a JG Bowl with a Droop it has a Place Diverter as well.ALMOST PERFECT cosmetically inside and out.
    ALWAYS GARAGED
    PM for full details.

Kurtis500
    Probably wont get too many bites on that in the V-drive section.

HaulinAss
    Probably wont get too many bites on that in the V-drive section.
    it was an added part of the post wasnt the intention of the post.just figured someone may know someone looking for a badude boat.

GofastRacer
    Isn't "Cole Cash" still available???, that's a good boat!..

Kim Hanson
    it was an added part of the post wasnt the intention of the post.just figured someone may know someone looking for a badude boat.
    Jet is " badude ", okay I hope ya find a sucker, there is lots out there, shit look on ebay ..........( . )( . )............Say its a 100mph boat and it " SOLD , SOLD, SOLD " !

HaulinAss
    Jet is " badude ", okay I hope ya find a sucker, there is lots out there, shit look on ebay ..........( . )( . )............Say its a 100mph boat and it " SOLD , SOLD, SOLD " !
    I dont need to say anything misinformative about this boat to find a buyer.the boat speaks for itself