Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 06 blue limited edition RHINO's

TOBTEK
    Was that a blue one or regular green one for 10.5K?
    he bought a blue one. Just buy the orange rhino lined one.....its SOOOOO you I gotta post a pic of the wheels I had made....BIG PIMPIN

Jrocket
    Tob,
    Did your boss sell his rhino yet?

Jrocket
    Tob where are ya?

TOBTEK
    Tob,
    Did your boss sell his rhino yet?
    Not selling it, he's totally gone off on it. I'll post some pics when it gets back from WIRED 4 SOUND. Paint looks GREAT...AP DESIGNS did a nice clean scheme on it. Cage done and powder coated....he now has a NUT into it :rollside:
    I'll sell mine when it gets back from being on display from the IJSBA world finals in Havasu IF you want it

SummerObsession
    ...I might take a Rhino trade on my boat. :idea:

Jrocket
    Whats Alex charging for a paint job on the Rhino's?

Magic34
    Wait until 07 when the new 700 EFI motor will go into it. Makes a lot more power than the 660.
    This hasn't been confirmed just speculation, but the Raptor motor has been replaced this year, and well, the Rhino has that 660 motor now, so logic tells me that they get the new 700 EFI next year.
    Stock for stock on the Raptor, the 660 makes 34 HP, and the new 700 make just over 42 HP on the same dyno.

Jrocket
    Not sure if I can wait that long,plus I can get a deal on an 2006 right now.I can think of a few ways to get 7hp out of it and not have to wait until 2007....You going to wait or buy now?

Magic34
    Not sure if I can wait that long,plus I can get a deal on an 2006 right now.I can think of a few ways to get 7hp out of it and not have to wait until 2007....You going to wait or buy now?
    Don't know if you are asking me or not?? Yamaha has not said 1 thing about the new 700 motor being in the Rhino, it is just a guess by what the Raptor is doing. It makes sense because of all of the hunters that buy these things and use them in high elevations. No need for rejetting, the computer automatically conpensates.
    I am waiting because I have been researching the hell out of the new Raptor. Have one on order. With a full exhaust system and computer remapping, some companies are getting an 11+ HP gain on that motor (700 EFI Raptor). It seemd untrue at first, but after talking with the company getting these results and a local shop here who the guy is the 4 stroke guru, he said that the numbers are obtainable with those mods. This same guy took a stock 700 Raptor, and got just over 42 HP on it. He made just an airbox mod(removed the lid) and removed the endcap of the stock exhaust and got an additional 3.3 HP out of the bike.
    I am rolling my 24 HP golf cart 1 more season, then I'll play with you guys next year.

Screaming Pete
    Tob - Do you know where I can buy 5-10 used electric E-Z-GO's?
    I have one for sale , lifted big controller and running on 48 volts $2000,and a rear seat and step

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast