Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V-drive wins

DEL51
    My buddy,"flattie" raced a very fast outboard today.He spotted him Roughly 80-90yards.Rick puled him within the first 1/8 mile and they kept going.Congrats Flattie, you made us proud. We have them scratching their heads. I personally run a jet.Not that it matters much, but we hang together.DEL51,Chris.

flattie
    Thanks Chris it did make me feel great when I saw that boat leaving my side. The last I did was look at the Tach and it said 7500 rpm when I went back to the sandbar to talk to the guy with the Clamp on we did a re-call on his GPS and it said 106 mph. We did rack 2 times that day and I came out in the lead both times. I got a give a lot of credit to Tom from Menkins V-drive for telling me to move my engine forward until this year that boat would never take a set

MandDPerformance
    Always happy to hear about whacker getting smoked. Good Job. So where's your engine? 36" from the transom?

flattie
    You called it right on head 36" is where its at

Kim Hanson
    What size of engine did the wacker have ?..........( . )( . )..........what kind of hull also? :crossx:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    What size of engine did the wacker have ?..........( . )( . )..........what kind of hull also? :crossx:
    It was an HST with an 8 banger Rude... :sleeping: J/K

flattie
    It was a SVT tunnel hull with a 2.5 on the back with all of that fancy shit bolted on it. It was a real race boat. Had a # on the side of it. That I dont recall what it was

Kim Hanson
    It was an HST with an 8 banger Rude... :sleeping: J/K
    Funny this early in the am Jerry ..........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    It was a SVT tunnel hull with a 2.5 on the back with all of that fancy shit bolted on it. It was a real race boat. Had a # on the side of it. That I dont recall what it was
    STV's are pretty quick boats, was it yellow and white?.........( . )( . ).........I don't think I would call it a race boat though!

flattie
    Yes it was

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast