Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If You Had A Jacuzzi Pump What Would You Do?

wright27
    Should I Or Even Can I Swap My Jacuzzi Wj Out For A Berkley. I Have A 73 Southwind 18 Ft With A 454.

Nucking futs
    put a Berk, Domi or A.T. in it, thats what i would do..........

wright27
    I Have Never Set A Pump Before. Any Quick Tips.

Nucking futs
    Glass in the hole and recut for new intake and hope the transom adapter covers the hole in the rear. Other then that its not that hard and someone with first hand knowlage can shime in here. Oh wait I have done it........
    Its not that hard once you get the glass work done.
    Do you have a new pump yet?

BrendellaJet
    Keep it. try a search also. For the time and money it would cost you to swap it out, you could have a nicely tuned WJ pump for less that would hold its own with the competition...

wright27
    A Buddy Of Mine Has A Berkley E Series. He Is Selling His Boat And Said He Would Swap. I Know It Is Alot Of Work, So For The Work How Beneficial Would It Be.

moparjet
    The Rebuild Is Easier Than A Berk....but I Dont Perform As Well As A Berk...i Only Run 60ish At 4900rpm Turning A B

HaulinAss
    First thing I would do is lose the jacuzzi and use it for an anchor.Get a Berkely

BrendellaJet
    The WJ has some problems in stock form. Having them fixed will be cheaper than a new pump, and less work than putting in a used pump, and in stock form is better than an E or F pump!

Nucking futs
    I don't think you would want to put the "E"pump in. That would be alot of work for nothing in my opinion. the E pump is an insert pump. Just keep the wj and get some upgrades on it. I have a berkley "R" pump that i would be willing to let go for 4500 bucks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast