Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roommate related question???

SUBPRIME
    Tough call. I'd look for a higher paying job and live by yourself. Prices are high right now. It's a good time to sell though, get some cash and buy a small house that you can afford by yourself.
    I make pretty good money now, and I'm in the RE business too (isn't everyone now!! ) I'm in a 3 bd condo now, third bedroom is the office, so I don't really know how much downsizing I could do, I could look for a 2 bdroom condo but the fees associated with selling where I'm at now and getting a new place?? I don't know if it would be worth it. I could probably stay here by myself but then I'd be streching my self thinner than I would like (I need more gas $ for the boat right now!!)

ChumpChange
    Put your sig in the PennySaver. That will draw a lot of interest to your place. If you're in Subprime lending, your biz should be picking up soon.
    [QUOTE=SUBPRIME]Recently single: now accepting applications for cute girls to go to the river this summer, must be cute and fun, no biyatching allowed [QUOTE]

Windy
    I highly recommend roommates.com
    I will never let a friend move in again...its not good for the friendship.
    Good Luck

a catered life
    i am so freaking lost :cry: you mean to tell me that theres places on the web to find roommates to live in your own house...dam i am so done with dating the computer god will send me what i ask for

Nord
    i am so freaking lost :cry: you mean to tell me that theres places on the web to find roommates to live in your own house...dam i am so done with dating the computer god will send me what i ask for
    ???
    YOur going to date online???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12