Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Deciding On A New Custom Boat

Boat Dreamer
    I AM LOOKING AT YAMAHA AND SEA DOO. I HAVE NEVER OWNED A BOAT BEFORE, BUT THESE LOOK LIKE THEY ARE REAL FAST. THE DEALERS TELL ME THEY ARE CHANGING THEWAY THE BOATING INDUSTRY THINKS ABOUT BOATS AND THAT THEY ARE THE FUTURE OF BOATING. A FRIEND OF MINE HAS A CACHINGA (SP?) AND SAYS HE GETS BEAT ALL THE TIME BY THESE NEW JET BOATS. SEA DOO HAS 100% FINANCING THAT IS NICE AND THE SALES GUY SENT ME OVER TO FORD TO GET A TOW VEHICLE. CAN YOU JUMP THE WAKE IN THESE BOATS LIKE REGULAR SEA DOOS? I CANT WAIT TO GET ON THE WATER AND CRACK A FEW BREWSKIS AND LET THE WILD SIDE COME OUT AT LAKE HAVASCREW!! HA HA! ANY LADIES HERE WANT TO HELP DEVIRGINIZE MY NEW BOAT, IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE! SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS BETTER? YAMAHA OR SEA DOO?
    THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.
    OH, LADIES, SEND YOUR PICS TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY. :crossx:

91nordic29
    you must have wandered in here by mistake. no seadoos allowed. :boxed:

91nordic29
    PS.. who is trying to pull our proverbial legs? :messedup:

MOBrien
    It's a pretty good disquise with the wording......can't pick out any consistencies to tell who you REALLY are..................... :idea:
    Boat Dreamer = a.k.a.?????
    Anyone got a guess???

Jordy
    If I were you I'd skip the Sea Doo and buy a Kachina instead.
    http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu/albertm/im...d/capslock.gif
    Caps make it seem like you're yelling.
    Jordy <----just trying to be helpful.

BarryMac
    If I were you I'd skip the Sea Doo and buy a Kachina instead.
    http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu/albertm/im...d/capslock.gif
    Caps make it seem like you're yelling.
    Jordy <----just trying to be helpful.
    :idea: :idea: Is it??? :idea: :idea:

Jordy
    That's a great point. You can't get hobbits, elves or dragons on a SeaDoo boat and, as we all know, those things drive the ladies wild.
    You know, I'm really thinking about selling my boats and getting one. Think they could airbrush a picture of my ass on the side of it so when I went by it would look like I was mooning everyone??? :idea: :notam:
    I'm torn between my bare ass and one with a thong or some shorts hiked up though. What do y'all think???

JetBoatRich
    I AM LOOKING AT YAMAHA AND SEA DOO. I HAVE NEVER OWNED A BOAT BEFORE, BUT THESE LOOK LIKE THEY ARE REAL FAST. THE DEALERS TELL ME THEY ARE CHANGING THEWAY THE BOATING INDUSTRY THINKS ABOUT BOATS AND THAT THEY ARE THE FUTURE OF BOATING. A FRIEND OF MINE HAS A CACHINGA (SP?) AND SAYS HE GETS BEAT ALL THE TIME BY THESE NEW JET BOATS. SEA DOO HAS 100% FINANCING THAT IS NICE AND THE SALES GUY SENT ME OVER TO FORD TO GET A TOW VEHICLE. CAN YOU JUMP THE WAKE IN THESE BOATS LIKE REGULAR SEA DOOS? I CANT WAIT TO GET ON THE WATER AND CRACK A FEW BREWSKIS AND LET THE WILD SIDE COME OUT AT LAKE HAVASCREW!! HA HA! ANY LADIES HERE WANT TO HELP DEVIRGINIZE MY NEW BOAT, IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE! SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS BETTER? YAMAHA OR SEA DOO?
    THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.
    OH, LADIES, SEND YOUR PICS TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY. :crossx:
    LOL, like the creativity

MOBrien
    I don't think it's anyone currently on the board. There's not a single misspelled word in that entire paragraph and it's not me.
    heh heh, that's funny. don't know you, but you were my first guess. :messedup:

Havasu Hangin'
    Holy Moly! :supp:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast