Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delta Thunder Powerboat Race 9/10-11

Rock-it man
    There is going to be a LOTO type event in Pittsburg Ca ( On the delta) on 9/10-11/05 .there will be Offshore radar runs,side by side racing,speed trails,drag races,etc and the Sea Fest event also that weekend. the link is www.pacificoffshore.com for more info.

pixrthis
    This is a great time and the people who host the event are some of the nicest I ever met.

Squirtin Thunder
    There is going to be a LOTO type event in Pittsburg Ca ( On the delta) on 9/10-11/05 .there will be Offshore radar runs,side by side racing,speed trails,drag races,etc and the Sea Fest event also that weekend. the link is www.pacificoffshore.com for more info.
    I see Side by Side racing and Drag Races. What type of boats are going to be there for these events ???

Familycat
    Is this a good event to watch from shore (like bridge to bridge) or should you bring your boat?
    Rick

Eliminator 4 Life
    Is this a good event to watch from shore (like bridge to bridge) or should you bring your boat?
    Rick
    Rick I have watched it from the shore several times are you gonna go if so let me know Ill meet you there

pixrthis
    Rick
    It's better from shore at this race.

Pacific Offshore
    Pleasure power boats teamed up with like boats running side by side drag race style.
    Here's how it works. You do a run down New York slew and blow through the radar trap. Later in the day you can get paired up with another boat that ran about your same speed and both of you drag race through the trap again. Got a buddy who thinks he's faster than you???
    Here's the site for information. Pittsburg Delta Thunder (http://www.pacificoffshore.com/Citie...pittsburg.html)

Rock-it man
    Pleasure power boats teamed up with like boats running side by side drag race style.
    Here's how it works. You do a run down New York slew and blow through the radar trap. Later in the day you can get paired up with another boat that ran about your same speed and both of you drag race through the trap again. Got a buddy who thinks he's faster than you???
    Here's the site for information. Pittsburg Delta Thunder (http://www.pacificoffshore.com/Citie...pittsburg.html)
    Sure thought this thread would get a lot more action ,is there a list of who is going to this,I found out a little late and I know the Shasta Cat Attack II is going on the same weekend. I would like to see this turn into a really big deal like LOTO . I will be there Friday AM

DCBob
    Sure thought this thread would get a lot more action ,is there a list of who is going to this,I found out a little late and I know the Shasta Cat Attack II is going on the same weekend. I would like to see this turn into a really big deal like LOTO . I will be there Friday AM
    Yea, it's to bad no one thought of it before setting up Cat Attack II It really is a pretty cool deal along w/the Pittsburg Seafood Festival. Even when it's too rough on the river for the small boats to run fast :2purples: it's fun watching the offshores I think this is the first time for side by side radar runs, so good luck RIM. Oh yeah, watch out for them rollers :2purples: :2purples:

MOBrien
    ...... watch out for them rollers :2purples: :2purples:
    shiat, just close your eyes and hammer it! :sqeyes:
    Hey Rimmer, looks like I might get a day-pass to go check this out. Where's THE place to be for the best & closest spectating? Also, so this run is part delta & part bay? So does that mean fresh water to salt water? Wondering if I should pull the purple party sled out there....... :idea: If it's primarily salt, she's definitely staying home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast