Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quistion for HAVA TAN.............

HOOTER SLED-
    I was wondering about a booth I'm going to over here..........not very happy with it and am wondering if I'm making a big deal over nothing????

HOOTER SLED-
    BTW......this is the Mrs.'s speaking

UnionJack
    what are you not happy with... customer service, cleaning, employee's what?

MagicMtnDan
    Nothing to wonder about Michelle - just set the booth for 450 for 20 minutes
    http://www.gregtheinternetguy.com/up...es/image21.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
    Nothing to wonder about Michelle - just set the booth for 450 for 20 minutes
    http://www.gregtheinternetguy.com/up...es/image21.jpg
    LMAO...........

Redneck
    BTW......this is the Mrs.'s speaking
    sure jason we all know you tan

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    what are you not happy with... customer service, cleaning, employee's what?
    Well for starters............ my old tanning booth was always changing the bulbs.....so it was always HOT!!!!! These booths don't even make me break a sweat and I'm always kinda cold it also just seems like I haven't got any color???? Mind you I've only been going for a week, but at my old place I would see some thing???
    TWO.............. When you look at the bottom of the bed it looks clean but when you lay down and look up, OMG, it's every one elses lotion :jawdrop:
    Wich correct me if I'm wrong but that's NASTY!!!!
    So, do I call and ask for the manager or am I just picky?????
    HELP????

UnionJack
    come to Havatan, or... it could be bad bulb's, and yes I would complain about the top canopy not being cleaned- thats an issue. We are crazy when it comes to cleaning our beds. Next you need a lotion it will really help you see color, it will increase the color you see and keep by three times. If you are ever in the IE stop by and try us out for free and see if you see a difference.

Mrs.Racer277
    Well for starters............ my old tanning booth was always changing the bulbs.....so it was always HOT!!!!! These booths don't even make me break a sweat and I'm always kinda cold it also just seems like I haven't got any color???? Mind you I've only been going for a week, but at my old place I would see some thing???
    TWO.............. When you look at the bottom of the bed it looks clean but when you lay down and look up, OMG, it's every one elses lotion :jawdrop:
    Wich correct me if I'm wrong but that's NASTY!!!!
    So, do I call and ask for the manager or am I just picky?????
    HELP????
    I have had those similar problems. And then they started jacking with my minutes. I just quit going. Found a new place by the house I like way better.
    Good luck.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    come to Havatan, or... it could be bad bulb's, and yes I would complain about the top canopy not being cleaned- thats an issue. We are crazy when it comes to cleaning our beds. Next you need a lotion it will really help you see color, it will increase the color you see and keep by three times. If you are ever in the IE stop by and try us out for free and see if you see a difference.
    Thank-you sweetie!!!!!! I will stop by some time!! :wink:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast