Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat's Coming to the Delta

***boateditor
    On Sunday, Sept. 18, I will be taking a tour of Discovery Bay and as much of the Delta as time will allow.
    Between 3 and 4 p.m., I will be photographing half a dozen or so boats for use in the article and/or for individual feature stories. We will likely rendezvous near the Riverboat. I will be aboard John Bettencourt's 37' Hustler Talon (see below). If you are interested in meeting up with us, please email me at bbayne@lfp.com with a photo of your boat, or send me a PM here.
    Thanks!
    Brett @ HOT BOAT
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...898hustler.jpg

Dusty Times
    John's boat is a first class ride and is someone who knows that area well. I'm sure he will be helpfull for a great write up.
    Enjoy yourself

***boateditor
    John's boat is a first class ride and is someone who knows that area well. I'm sure he will be helpfull for a great write up.
    He's going to be getting some good coverage in Hot Boat, first in the "Bridge to Bridge" festival story I'm writing for the 11/05 issue, then with this Delta article that will run in 1/06. He is a great guy, as courteous and generous as anyone I've ever met in the boating industry, and that's saying something.

ELIMINAT THIS
    The b2b article, is it on John,s boat or the festival? The b2b is a first rate event for sure.I would love to see more socal boats next year.

Rocket-J
    Hi Brett.
    One of our favorite runs up here in NorCal is Stockton to Old Town Sac. We are planning another one this Fall so I think Sept. 18th would be a good time. My boating neighbor, Robbie Racer, usually goes with us and maybe he will have that date open also. His 257 Carrara has been top in his class at the Sac Bridge to Bridge run. I will check our dates and see if we can join in on your run. Al

ELIMINAT THIS
    BTW if you are still loking for boats you should at least take a look at Hulshot here on the boards 140+ mph stoker,not to mention it looks like a trailer Queen it is so clean.

***boateditor
    The b2b article, is it on John's boat or the festival?
    Both.
    BTW if you are still loking for boats you should at least take a look at Hulshot here on the boards 140+ mph stoker,not to mention it looks like a trailer Queen it is so clean.
    Thanks, I'll do that!
    Brett @ HOT BOAT

***boateditor
    Hi Brett.
    I will check our dates and see if we can join in on your run.
    Coolio.
    BB

deltarat
    One other boat not to miss is Dimarco21 here on the boards, you will not find a cleaner 21 foot Dimarco any where.

stoker2001
    BTW if you are still loking for boats you should at least take a look at Hulshot here on the boards 140+ mph stoker,not to mention it looks like a trailer Queen it is so clean. don has had some friggen insane fast boats,but 140+ in the Stoker is a little bit of a reach you guys have a fun time on the 18th as i will be in San Diego racing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast