Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Boat's Coming to the Delta

***boateditor
    Correction: John will be giving me a tour in a different boat, as his Hustler Talon is currently in the shop getting some even bigger engines. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Robbie Racer
    Sounds good Brett. We will plan to convoy over with Rocket-J and hook up with you guys on Sunday.

acatitude
    Are you doing a run before the disco bay tour? I would love to make that run also.

MOBrien
    yet another gathering I'll miss.....damn it! :hammerhea That's okay, I will be on the water at least.....just not there.
    Have fun exploring our backyard!

Rocket-J
    Orwood Marina is a very popular place for breakfast, to launch and rendezvous. It is just North of Discovery Bay with a sheltered launch ramp. Even if you don't stop there, just tell us what time you are going by or we could all trade cell phone numbers.
    Those of you coming from SoCal, bring your jackets. 10am will be about 60 degrees and it may not see 80 all day. It is still a wonderfull day cruise. Fill your tanks and plan on puting on the miles. Al

acatitude
    Rocket-J ARe you and Keith doing the sac run sunday or hangin at the delta down south????? let me know where your launching from and time. Im in for sunday somewheres.

sdpm
    Why is it that Hot Boat does not cover or even write about any of the Drag Boat Races any longer? Kind of a shame. The magazine use to always have pictures and coverage of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12