Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Active Thunder boats

INSman
    Pat at Active Thunder builds a great boat.
    Is Pat still the builder with the Chief merger and is there any truth to a change in hulls in recent years ??

Magic34
    Seems like it could turn out to be a fairly economical solution to a larger performance 'V'
    Economical = cheap ass
    Just kidding. Inserting myself in your thread again, now seeing myself out.
    I like the boats for what it is worth. The interiors have become really nice in those as well.

TrickMarine.net
    Is Pat still the builder with the Chief merger and is there any truth to a change in hulls in recent years ??
    Pat still builds them.

INSman
    Economical = cheap ass
    Just kidding. Inserting myself in your thread again, now seeing myself out.
    I like the boats for what it is worth. The interiors have become really nice in those as well.
    I wouldn't say Cheap Ass, but I do look for value without having the desire to "over-spend" !!!

Dusty Times
    Try contacting Todd at http://www.az***boats.com/
    He had a 37' built a couple of years ago. The boat was called "Monsoon" and was in Havasu at poker runs and alot of other weekends. It was one of the nicest boats that size I've seen. He sold it recently but I don't think it had anything to do with the boat.

TrickMarine.net
    Try contacting Todd at http://www.az***boats.com/
    He had a 37' built a couple of years ago. The boat was called "Monsoon" and was in Havasu at poker runs and alot of other weekends. It was one of the nicest boats that size I've seen. He sold it recently but I don't think it had anything to do with the boat.
    Monsoon is now located on the east coast. The owner is a customer of mine and a poster over on OSO.
    Monsoon is awesome.
    A friend from Las Vegas recently sold his 37 A-T. It's still out west some where.

Dusty Times
    Monsoon is now located on the east coast. The owner is a customer ofmine and a poster over on OSO.
    Monsoon is awesome.
    A friend from Las Vegas recently sold his 37 A-T. It's still our west some where.
    I remember when the new east coast owner bought it from Todd (of Arizona). All of the posts on OSO confirmed what a great boat it was and is.
    I would definitly recomend an Active Thunder boat.

SoCalOffshore
    i know they have a very aggresive "step." I heard a couple or few have rolled. they do look sweet though. do a search on OSO, they were discussing one of the roll over incidents a year or so ago.

INSman
    i know they have a very aggresive "step." I heard a couple or few have rolled. they do look sweet though. do a search on OSO, they were discussing one of the roll over incidents a year or so ago.
    I heard an Outerlimuts rolled at Smoke this year, doesn't mean a poorly designed hull, with or without steps, likely driver error :idea: :supp: :jawdrop:

FASTERDAMITT
    It's kinda like owning an HTM. You know it gets to it's limit faster than most, but where is it?????? Just hope you don't have to find out. How sharp do you turn before a spin happens and passengers are all over the water! There have been several Outerlimits in spins ect.. Makes you wonder. I havn't heard of the Active Thunder limitations yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12