Thread: Truckin mag

01RENEGADE
    If anyone reads Truckin magazine than you know that they have a water section in it every month.The sept issue shows the 2barrel to 4barrel upgrade that Dennis Moore did on my boat.He wrote a very good article and it is worth a read.Again thanks Dennis.

69 Elim
    can you scan it and post it here?

01RENEGADE
    I dont have a scanner but if your at a store stop to read it

HOSS
    Tractor Pull mag has alot of good tech tips too! wink

DEL51
    When I have to run to shitter at work, I tell the guys over the radio that it is time to head to the Ponderosa.

HighRoller
    You had me all excited when you said"Truckin".I thought we were gonna talk about Peterbilts and lot lizards....damn.

future boater
    01RENEGADE:
    If anyone reads Truckin magazine than you know that they have a water section in it every month.The sept issue shows the 2barrel to 4barrel upgrade that Dennis Moore did on my boat.He wrote a very good article and it is worth a read.Again thanks Dennis. wonder if cyclone has anything to do with that?

HBjet
    future boater:
    01RENEGADE:
    If anyone reads Truckin magazine than you know that they have a water section in it every month.The sept issue shows the 2barrel to 4barrel upgrade that Dennis Moore did on my boat.He wrote a very good article and it is worth a read.Again thanks Dennis. wonder if cyclone has anything to do with that? I believe the credit goes to Hot Hallet who usually does the boat stuff for Truckin.
    HBjet