Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golf cart help.............

Nubbs
    I like EZGO carts the best. As far as gas or electric is concerned, what are you going to do with it? Electric carts are quiet, but need recharging. Gas carts are a bit noisy, but you only need to add gas. Check out my website for some aftermarket products. www.bigcountrycarts.com
    Nubbs

Not So Fast
    Looking to buy a relatively stock cart. My questions...........
    Which make has the best after market parts?
    Which is easiest to work on?
    What are the pros and cons of gas and electric?
    As always, thanks in advance
    Roland
    Just got mine from Premier here in Havasu. I didnt want to break the bank so I went fairly stock with 2000 EZ GO, charge meter, street legal equip, rear seat, low rider whls & tires, new batteries ect. I will use it as a neighborhood car and making trips to the ramp and store. It's fun but going up hills seems to be a struggle but it is hilly on the north end of town where we live, it goes up them ok just a little slow, maybe gas would be better but i'm rebelling against the oil companies at this time I was well under 4K with tax and license FYI Good Luck :chi: NSF

clownpuncher
    Good info, thanks everyone. Gonna buy a stocker in good condition and go from there. Electric due to the noise, thanks SWB. Nubbs, looks like you got some nice stuff. Hopefully I'll be giving you a call after I find a cart.
    I'm thinking in the 3k range.
    Thanks again
    ROC

al cole'holic
    Good info, thanks everyone. Gonna buy a stocker in good condition and go from there. Electric due to the noise, thanks SWB. Nubbs, looks like you got some nice stuff. Hopefully I'll be giving you a call after I find a cart.
    Thanks again
    ROC
    ...keep up on the Pennysaver out there, there is great deals on carts. I wouldn't spend too much on a stocker and try not to buy a stocker from any of the businesses there, they are rapists! I found mine in the Cathedral Cnyn CC area, old dude wanted 1k I offered 500 and he took 600...good luck!!

Yarder

watergun4u
    i no of a golf course that is soon to be going out of biz,, and they have gas carts,there are EZ go carts, im sure you could pick one up cheap if you give thema call, email me if you need a PHONE NUMBER BOATDAWGO@AOL.COM

Nubbs
    Thanks again
    ROC
    Feel free to email/pm me if you need any questions answered.

NewGuy
    Looking to buy a relatively stock cart. My questions...........
    Which make has the best after market parts?
    Which is easiest to work on?
    What are the pros and cons of gas and electric?
    As always, thanks in advance
    Roland
    I own Cactus Golf Carts (Chandler, AZ). We always have used electric and gas E-Z-GO's and sometimes a few other brands. Right now we have 2002 E-Z-GO PDS electric and 2002 gas carts in stock. We also have 5 older/project gas Yamaha's, one is already lifted, that I need to sell. I will sell all 5 for 2K total, including delivery, in the Phoenix area. Let me know if I can help in any way.
    Rob
    602-770-5221

NewGuy
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92595
    Check that link out...
    Forensic
    That is a very good deal. We have new plastic bodies that will bolt right on to that cart if you buy it.

bohica
    If you don't mind doing some work, here's a great deal.
    Carts for sale (http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...howtopic=53780)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast