Thread: The Green Green Grass of Iraq

Keith E. Sayre
    Here is a soldier stationed in Iraq, stationed in a big sand box. He asked his wife to send him dirt (U.S. soil), fertilizer and some grass seed so he can have the sweet aroma and feel the grass beneath his feet. When the men of the squadron have a mission they are going on, they take turns walking through the grass and the American soil to bring them good luck.
    If you notice, he is even cutting the grass with a pair of a scissors. Sometimes we are in such a hurry that we don't stop and think about the little things that we take for granted. Upon receiving this, please say a prayer for our soldiers that give and give (and give up) so unselfishly for us.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ss_of_iraq.jpg
    Keith Sayre

MR HARLEY
    May they all be brought home safely, thanks for sharing Keith!

havasurat27
    Good stuff!

KineticoH20
    Is that california sensimilla

CMATT21
    After seeing that pic. I fired my illegal allien lawn dude and cut my grass myself. It was a good feeling to get out in the yard away from the computer, phone and TV. Almost relaxing. The boys and girls over in Irag are the S**t

DRMCAT
    Here is a soldier stationed in Iraq, stationed in a big sand box. He asked his wife to send him dirt (U.S. soil), fertilizer and some grass seed so he can have the sweet aroma and feel the grass beneath his feet. When the men of the squadron have a mission they are going on, they take turns walking through the grass and the American soil to bring them good luck.
    If you notice, he is even cutting the grass with a pair of a scissors. Sometimes we are in such a hurry that we don't stop and think about the little things that we take for granted. Upon receiving this, please say a prayer for our soldiers that give and give (and give up) so unselfishly for us.
    Keith Sayre
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ss_of_iraq.jpg
    Keith, do you happen to know that person in the picture?
    He strongly resembles a friend of mine.
    God Bless those men and women that give so unselfeshly of themselves for the rest of us to complain over the price of gas.