Thread: Help with this MESS!!!Please

Dans66Stevens
    I have this tunnel ram set-up. Two years ago this thing would flood gas all over the place. So I added the fuel pressure regulator. I also added a fuel pressure gauge. Without the regulator it pushed 13 psi fuel pressure.
    The problem is how to plumb this MESS? II hooked this up as a TEST to see if it worked. The flooding has stopped. The boat runs great. I just wondered how the fuel lines should be run? I have a picture so you can see what I mean. Thanks
    http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imag...JPG&img=36&tt=

Dans66Stevens
    Im thinking of just running steel lines like I had before. See what you guys think would work the best?

Thunderbutt
    Dan, If you have double pumpers the lines should come off of a fuel block that has four outlets. 13 lbs is too much for those carbs you were pushing fuel pass the needle and seats. My carbs set on the tunnel ram sideways so I have my fuel block and the linkage and pressure gauge off of the same peace Alum. Works good and looks bitchen. Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
    I have this tunnel ram set-up. Two years ago this thing would flood gas all over the place. So I added the fuel pressure regulator. I also added a fuel pressure gauge. Without the regulator it pushed 13 psi fuel pressure.
    The problem is how to plumb this MESS? II hooked this up as a TEST to see if it worked. The flooding has stopped. The boat runs great. I just wondered how the fuel lines should be run? I have a picture so you can see what I mean. Thanks
    http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imag...JPG&img=36&tt=

Dans66Stevens
    The carbs are 450 cfm Holleys. The single feed kind.

I have 2 words for you Dan Stevens
    Wire Seperators

Thunderbutt
    Dan, What size is your motor? Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
    The carbs are 450 cfm Holleys. The single feed kind.

Dans66Stevens
    Yes I need wire seperators.
    The engine is a 402 BBC .030 over. TRW forged pistons. Steel crank.
    I went crazy trying to find out why it flooded so bad. I finally talked to a guy who told to check fuel pressure. It was like 13 psi. So I cut my nice steel line set-up to ad the regulator. Im just not sure what the best way is to fix the fuel line properly.
    I just want it to look like a nice clean JOB!!

flattie
    I found the most expensive way to plumb an engine is doing it like this! I built the fuel log out of aluminum hex stock
    http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/dacf8...8S5G9AHh.lLmqu

Dans66Stevens
    Great Idea!!!! I can do that. Thanks