Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB:dolly trailer

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Does anyone know where I can find a dolly trailer or have one built. Any shape fine, for a 19' CP Thanks.

UBFJ #454
    We can build one, but, we're in Phoenix.

No legs is getting serious on us.You know your hardcore when you have your CP in the enclosed. :smile:

victorfb
    i built one to fit the rogers inside the 5th wheel last year and from what ive researched, the materials are getting more and more expensive. i dont think youll find anyone to build one cheap. id think your looking to spend atleast $2000 to have one built.

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    No legs is getting serious on us.You know your hardcore when you have your CP in the enclosed. :smile:
    Chris, I wish that was the case but it is needed because of a space issue. New garage has an 8' door instead of 10', had to jacknife boat from center door into last bay to get all the junk inside.
    BTW:I got a GPS number this weekend, whats your guess???

Dogballs
    Does anyone know where I can find a dolly trailer or have one built. Any shape fine, for a 19' CP Thanks.
    Hey,
    Are you going out to Needles this weekend for the Grass Beach Party?
    Balls

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    I might go out to Needles again this weekend, the weather was perfect and got a bunch of work done. Gas and school has the river a ghost town. DOG, which boat is yours?

93 mph.

Dogballs
    I might go out to Needles again this weekend, the weather was perfect and got a bunch of work done. Gas and school has the river a ghost town. DOG, which boat is yours?
    I think I met you at FC3 or up at Needles, I am friends with Doug Rosa who I sold my red/white/blue Rogers to. I have a White CP with red rails and black headers. :messedup:

tahitijet
    I'm not sure where your located but I can build one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast