Thread: good conservative minded people please read this thread

Chris Winn
    hello,
    this might be of some interrest to some of the people here with both the means and the mind to support a 48th district congressman
    i am a founding board member of www.Gen-Next.org
    i am a co-host for a dinner next week in support of John Campbell for congress, would anyone here interested in having dinner and meeting him, there are donations required and this is a serious event.
    PM and i will discuss the details

Blown 472
    hello,
    this might be of some interrest to some of the people here with both the means and the mind to support a 48th district congressman
    i am a founding board member of www.Gen-Next.org
    i am a co-host for a dinner next week in support of John Campbell for congress, would anyone here interested in having dinner and meeting him, there are donations required and this is a serious event.
    PM and i will discuss the details
    Will he be sucking cock for donations? or better yet, I have a bunch of coin, will he be my bitch?

Kachina26
    Hey Chris, I see you've already met Blown our resident Communist party rep Good luck with your event.

Blown 472
    Hey Chris, I see you've already met Blown our resident Communist party rep Good luck with your event.
    I am working on my first state run farm.

ROZ
    I like it, Chris... Must be the NeXt step after being envolved with the young republicans .. Good Luck... The 48th is important to the state... Only if we can work on redistricting now..... :boxingguy