Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Cabin Club (Nautical Inn)?

AirtimeLavey
    I've read the thread from Aug. Anyone have anymore info or comments? The sales guy told us last w/e that they have now purchased the Nautical and the prev. owner is out. They say they're gonna build on the whole 11 acres (includes golf course).
    Also, said that if we decide we no longer want it, if after we try to sell it for 6 months, then they will try to sell for us. If they don't sell in 6 months then they buy back at our cost -15%. Seems fair.
    Lots of promises - upgraded ramp, 2 bedroom suites, new pool, possible break water to protect main beach area, etc., etc. Sounded good. Rooms/suites they have now are nice. :idea:

In2Deep
    I bought one in April. Spent the week there in August.
    Not sure about the changes and enhancements you mention -- those would be nice -- but I enjoyed the week overall.

Dusty Times
    I just want the F*****G launch ramp back! :cry:
    I'm calling today and if they have it back I'm cracking a bottle open to celebrate. Their little battle seriously screwed my summer boating.

jdnichols
    Airtime, please let me know the name of the salesman you spoke with. He is spreading bull crap. As an First Cabin club owner myself, I am disgusted with the lies being told and the bad position it is putting the "real" owners of the Nautical into.
    I have spoken to the owners and impressed the bad feelings we, their customers, are getting through the infighting. The know our issues with the marina, and I'm going to press to get this launch ramp issue resolved.
    Now it's time I call Adel, the First Cabin Club manager and see what can be done.
    Jim

jackpunx
    I've read the thread from Aug. Anyone have anymore info or comments? The sales guy told us last w/e that they have now purchased the Nautical and the prev. owner is out. They say they're gonna build on the whole 11 acres (includes golf course).
    Also, said that if we decide we no longer want it, if after we try to sell it for 6 months, then they will try to sell for us. If they don't sell in 6 months then they buy back at our cost -15%. Seems fair.
    Lots of promises - upgraded ramp, 2 bedroom suites, new pool, possible break water to protect main beach area, etc., etc. Sounded good. Rooms/suites they have now are nice. :idea:
    I'll sell you mine for cheap!

Magic34
    I don't think the owner of the Nautical is out. Let me make a call and I'll find out for sure. A friend is really hot on that golf course land and they have the cash to do so.

AirtimeLavey
    Airtime, please let me know the name of the salesman you spoke with. He is spreading bull crap. As an First Cabin club owner myself, I am disgusted with the lies being told and the bad position it is putting the "real" owners of the Nautical into.
    I have spoken to the owners and impressed the bad feelings we, their customers, are getting through the infighting. The know our issues with the marina, and I'm going to press to get this launch ramp issue resolved.
    Now it's time I call Adel, the First Cabin Club manager and see what can be done.
    Jim
    I think his name was Burt. I'll get back to you if not. We met w/him last Sun.

AirtimeLavey
    I'll sell you mine for cheap!
    How much?

jackpunx
    Probably what I owe.. I got it a couple years ago..
    and I got the upgraded package which makes you eligible for the 2 bedrooms when they make them...
    if your serious.. I'll check the numbers..
    I can tell you that I paid a lot less then what they are paying now

AirtimeLavey
    Damn, ....mixed reviews. I gotta make a decision whether to cancel the deal by tomorrow. Thanks for the input. Any more opinions would also be appreciated.
    Thanks....ATL. :idea:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast