Thread: Atomic 4 Gas Marine Engine???

Hotcrusader76
    Does anybody have any crediable info on this motor?
    I am helping a guy out on his sailboat. He is looking into buying this motor for his boat.
    Who makes this? Olds?

Hotcrusader76
    Universal Marine Engine" For Atomic Four Series, Universal Motor Company, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA.
    This is what I have found! Can anyone add to this?
    Nevermind guys! DSL was faster than ***boat.net
    http://www3.telus.net/Atomic_4_Eng_S...Company_1.html
    [ September 03, 2002, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

572Daytona
    I've got a book call Inboard Engines and Drives Service Manual that has a couple of pages of service and overhaul info on the motor. It has all of the specifications and some exploded diagrams of the carb and transmission. If you need any of that let me know and I can probably scan it and send it to you

Hotcrusader76
    572Daytona:
    I've got a book call Inboard Engines and Drives Service Manual that has a couple of pages of service and overhaul info on the motor. It has all of the specifications and some exploded diagrams of the carb and transmission. If you need any of that let me know and I can probably scan it and send it to youYeah...this is a buddy of mine who needs help with his 29' Sailboat...LOL>....don't ask....I am just a nice guy...LOL>....

BOFH
    Great engine, simple design and easy to work on. They last forever. The power of a bullemic hamster on Valium.

572Daytona
    Alright, I've got them scanned in, only problem is that there are 4 pages and they are each pretty large about 500K. If I try to compress them any more I start to lose detail. I can go ahead and email them to you but just wanted to check before I did in case you are a non broadband user because it may take a while to receive you mail if I do.