Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any other Concealed Carry ***boat members?

It's all Good
    Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 for IWB, www.miltsparks.com
    Highnoon Slide Guard for OWB, www.highnoonholsters.com
    If you like Kydex, the Comp Tac C-TAC is nice, www.comp-tac.com

Lake Ape
    I usually carry a Wilson Combat KZ-45 Compact with a belt clip. I usually have an old POS keltec in the truck, been licensed in 14 states since 1992.

STV_Keith
    Blade Tech IWB holster for my G27.

DeputyDawg
    Where did you find BladeTech stuff at? I haven't seen or heard of it before.

79 HUSTLER
    Ok I have a question. How in the hell do I go about getting a concealed permit? I live in L.A. County so is it even possible for me?
    Good luck with that, I have been lucky to keep mine but good luck getting one.

Flying Tiger
    Not legally, but most cops know me,, and don't care that I pack.
    I wouldn't hesitate to stitch a robber with a mad clip, or help a LEO in need.
    Kill or be Killed.

Focker
    galco makes alot of really nice stuff. how were you looking to carry?
    http://www.usgalco.com/
    I carried my colt commandor for years...tried every thing from inside the pant(my fav for ez axcess and good concielmet, but takes awhile to get use to it)small of the back( never lean back in chair) jack ass rig, ankle, "on the hip", middle of back, and finally a pair of pants that had a holster built in that was a cross between inside the pant and on the hip. the pants were by far the lease anoying. Fallowed by the hip. I never really like the jackass rig always made me fell like my arms were being held up.... not to mention with almost 3 years of carring it was the only time that I ever had a custmer see that I was carring( vest opened up alittle too much)
    The small of the back, middle of the back and ankle were all very hard to get to quickly.
    If you do deside to go inside the pant just make sure you have pants that are a size or 2 bigger or you will hate it. I wish I could remember who I got the pants from. I bought them on a hunting trip up in OR at a gun show that just happend to be in town.
    why not just go to local gun store and ask them what they use and like????
    besides every 1 is diff and there is nothing like trying it b4 you buy it. most gun stores will have a selection of holsters if they won't let you try it... find yourself another gun store.
    Question
    I have a colt commander 9mm , is this the same you have.

wsuwrhr
    Ok I have a question. How in the hell do I go about getting a concealed permit? I live in L.A. County so is it even possible for me?
    Who said it was LEGAL?
    Brian

SSC
    Kramer vertical OWB horsehide holsters. Very durable. The fit is perfect and retains the weapon. Holster retains it shape, hence ease of one handed reholstering, which is more important then one might think. They are custom made. They do a good job of concealing the weapon and offer the ability to make a rapid presentation.
    Good luck, SSC

Waldo
    This is a good thread!
    Here's a ?...Anyone carry in their briefcase/backpack??? I have packed a 380 and/or my 40 sig conveniently in my briefcase in the past, but don't now. I'm not in the position to carry during business hours but usually have one in the truck otherwise.
    Any thoughts?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast