Thread: Fabricated Water Inlet Manifold...pic

TJS
    I am fabricating as many aluminum parts as I can. I already have completed a puke tank, T-stat housing, and a fuel rail. A few of these can be seen on my site. I am now going to fabricate an aluminum water inlet manifold. See mock up. I know there are people out there asking why....cause I can and want to make it look a little different. The main tube will have the male fittings TIG welded to the tube and there will also be a feed fitting off set on the bottom. I think I am going to mount a pressure gauge so I will also weld a fitting on the top as well. Next up..convert a tunnel ram to EFI.
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com
    http://www.tjsperformance.com/images/waterinlet.jpg

I am fabricating as many aluminum parts as I can. I already have completed a puke tank, T-stat housing, and a fuel rail. A few of these can be seen on my site. I am now going to fabricate an aluminum water inlet manifold. See mock up. I know there are people out there asking why....cause I can and want to make it look a little different. The main tube will have the male fittings TIG welded to the tube and there will also be a feed fitting off set on the bottom. I think I am going to mount a pressure gauge so I will also weld a fitting on the top as well. Next up..convert a tunnel ram to EFI.
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com
    http://www.tjsperformance.com/images/waterinlet.jpg
    Hey TJ...
    lets see some pics of the stuff u have already made!
    fastrat

TJS
    Fastrat, go to my site and you will see it there.
    www.tjsperformance.com
    T.J.

victorfb
    cool stuff man. i am the same way. make it myself so its unique is what i prefer. though i dont have the high quality machines you do. for now.. kkep it up, and keep us posted on other items.

Hey TJ...
    lets see some pics of the stuff u have already made!
    fastrat
    TJ....
    nice stuff...gd looking welds...i seen what i wanted too on ur site (puke tank)...now its time to go make me 1 for myself...keep up the gd work...gd machinists are hard to find around my area!
    fastrat