Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Boat Show

Chadman!
    Is the Long Beach show also the one that has the yachts on the water.
    Yes, its half on and half off the water. Its not as big as the LA show but still a good show.

JB in so cal
    Chad,
    I want to bring my boat into the Fontucky shop. Who should I ask for? And does the shop have the ability to lift boats off trailers?

Chadman!
    Chad,
    I want to bring my boat into the Fontucky shop. Who should I ask for? And does the shop have the ability to lift boats off trailers?
    Well, right now its only Sean and I. You could ask for either one on us. As far as lifting the boat off the trailer, I cant do that. What do you need done?

JB in so cal
    It wouldn't be until November/December when I bring it home. Carpet the bunks and have some rust repaired. I also need some upholstery and other minor stuff. Things happen when you put 80 hours on a boat in a season.

Cole Trickle
    Yeah, things are good! I still have the lights sitting on the shelf. I need to order the plugs for them though cuz they are different. Ill get that done tommorrow. Swing by and hang out though!
    Sounds good!
    Let me get through the next couple of weeks and I will give you a buzz and come hang out for awhile on a saturday.

Chadman!
    It wouldn't be until November/December when I bring it home. Carpet the bunks and have some rust repaired. I also need some upholstery and other minor stuff. Things happen when you put 80 hours on a boat in a season.
    We can probably figure something out on the bunks. Let me know when your ready.

Chadman!
    Sounds good!
    Let me get through the next couple of weeks and I will give you a buzz and come hang out for awhile on a saturday.
    Cool. Looking forward to it!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    sounds like fun I will be there

Roxysnow
    We'll be out there! Good show then off to the Yard House for some drinks!

LHC30Victory
    I'm going, prob on Sat. The Yachts and Yardhouse are the draw for me!
    Hope to meet others there at the "House"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast