Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ahhh a ***boat Classic

jdogginla
    I just left him a message to clean his bloody balls with an alcohol swab. Hahahah

BajaMike
    Got any photographic evidence of such an event...?
    Please.....NO PICTURES!!!
    :supp: :supp: :supp:

Keithb87
    I just left him a message to clean his bloody balls with an alcohol swab. Hahahah
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdogginla
    He'll probably do it too........should I call back and tell him i was joking? :messedup:

Jbb
    Please.....NO PICTURES!!!
    :supp: :supp: :supp:
    Pics of RD's Betty Ford commitment and wedding is what we were talking about.... :hammerhea

MagicMtnDan
    Lemme get this straight, someone read about waxing nut sacks on the Internet, on THIS forum...and he went out and did it?! :2purples:
    Anyone who waxes their nut sack after reading about it online needs to have their Internet privileges taken away before he or someone he knows is even more seriously hurt!

jdogginla
    Lemme get this straight, someone read about waxing nut sacks on the Internet, on THIS forum...and he went out and did it?! :2purples:
    Anyone who waxes their nut sack after reading about it online needs to have their Internet privileges taken away before he or someone he knows is even more seriously hurt!
    Well in his defense.........it's not like he just saw it on the internet......errr never mind, I can't come up with a good enough reason for the waxing of the sack

HOSS
    lol.....Jordy just called and told me the same thing..... :rollside:
    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn good bro!

Kachina26
    Give us some hints at least

soupersonic
    Everyone knows it is far easier and painless to use epilady on your nut sack.
    dont those things rip the hair out root and all? :supp: and this is some how less painfull? cool cant wait for the next epilady story

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast