Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Modvp22

Arizona Hot Boater

MODPP is a little bitch from the Scream and Fly board.
    Now do you get it Roland?

Arizona Hot Boater
    Bench racing... classic style.
    Regards Tom Brown.

Roland the Fisherman
    Ohhhh...........! now I.... I see...... :idea: .......

- 0 -
    Say what you want, I KNOWyou guys are very jealous of me, I mean us.
    I am the King of Blarney Island, I have the one of the fastest Mirage's in the USA. Brad even told me so.
    Wally at Triad is a jerk.
    Scream and Fly rules.
    All you Hot Boat Bench Racing fags can just kiss my, I mean our ass! :crossx:
    Don't you dare mess with me! :skull:

You Te
    Say what you want, I KNOWyou guys are very jealous of me, I mean us.
    I am the King of Blarney Island, I have the one of the fastest Mirage's in the USA. Brad even told me so.
    Wally at Triad is a jerk.
    Scream and Fly rules.
    All you Hot Boat Bench Racing fags can just kiss my, I mean our ass! :crossx:
    Don't you dare mess with me! :skull:
    There you have it folks! He really told us. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Roland the Fisherman
    Now I understand, were all Fags. Oh and we own slow Mirages.

MAXIMUS
    WTF??? I don't own a mirage! I am not a fag either??? Where am I!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHhhhhhaaaaaaa ha ha ha. Go back to scream & cry biatch! We already have our own outboard homo's here! Don't need any wanna be homo's! :messedup:

egg beater
    which beach did this pile of dog shit sprout legs and walk off of ? Scream and fly has a board ??? I thought it was a place for all the inbred hilbillies to talk about each others kin and how good they are in the sack!! The only good thing that happend to me on that board was the day i got booted !!!
    Its amazing what is achieved when your asking for set up info. from people on other boards ( thanks Barney ) how well your boat will actually take a set and run the Numbers ...
    every time i asked about info on s/cry - the only thing i got was "move your jack" - well finialy I saw that with the info i was being giving, it created a "jack off " situation -- and my rocket was able to keep up with every boat on that board -- BY up i mean the bow eye ohh and when equating speed to that scenario -- I guess I was just as slow as every other "JACK OFF" guru in there .

Roland the Fisherman
    Yeah! What he said! Hot Boat outboard fag is my and UT's job. Know how I know? Brad told me.

Arizona Hot Boater
    Scream and Fly, now that's a good one.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast