Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Modvp22

Kim Hanson
    What is it about me that you guys don't like?
    :cry:
    You are that person in school that all like to pick on I bet, just my opinion ...but I bet it's true........( . )( . ).......Dad' bitch rings true with you though! :notam:

Kim Hanson
    You always talk about you and your dad. You think you have a race boat and you pretend to like women, other than that I'm sure you're an all right guy.
    Shut AZH, you are bring up the rear to Mod Dumbass..........( . )( . ).......Marc, long time off the boards and start with shit :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
    Say what you want, I KNOWyou guys are very jealous of me, I mean us.
    I am the King of Blarney Island, I have the one of the fastest Mirage's in the USA. Brad even told me so.
    Wally at Triad is a jerk.
    Scream and Fly rules.
    All you Hot Boat Bench Racing fags can just kiss my, I mean our ass! :crossx:
    Don't you dare mess with me! :skull:
    You are the King of "Blow Hard Land", Brad is just playing with you and Scream & Fly SUCKS As for kissing your ass, shit your Dad owns it!
    Mess with you You are alredy ****ed up , why mess up perfection :idea: .........( . )( . ).........I will tinker with it though

Kim Hanson
    WTF??? I don't own a mirage! I am not a fag either??? Where am I!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHhhhhhaaaaaaa ha ha ha. Go back to scream & cry biatch! We already have our own outboard homo's here! Don't need any wanna be homo's! :messedup:
    Get a hair cut.........( . )( . ).......and im not a homo Maxi

Kim Hanson
    which beach did this pile of dog shit sprout legs and walk off of ? Scream and fly has a board ??? I thought it was a place for all the inbred hilbillies to talk about each others kin and how good they are in the sack!! The only good thing that happend to me on that board was the day i got booted !!!
    Its amazing what is achieved when your asking for set up info. from people on other boards ( thanks Barney ) how well your boat will actually take a set and run the Numbers ...
    every time i asked about info on s/cry - the only thing i got was "move your jack" - well finialy I saw that with the info i was being giving, it created a "jack off " situation -- and my rocket was able to keep up with every boat on that board -- BY up i mean the bow eye ohh and when equating speed to that scenario -- I guess I was just as slow as every other "JACK OFF" guru in there .
    You made the club also beater, booted so many times it's crazy...sure the hell is fun talking to monkeys though........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Scream and Fly, now that's a good one.
    SHUT UP PLEASE .........( . )( . ).............

- 0 -
    Let's face it guys, we are just not going to get along. We can just agree to disagree.
    If some of you guys really do have a Mirage, which I really doubt, you could not run with me. I know Brad Collins, he gave me advice to help set up my boat. Nothing you could do would ever compare with his experience. Time to just quit flappin your jaws because you only make yourselves look bad.
    As far as the gay stuff, I was just joking around.
    I am young, very good looking, hard working and make a decent wage.
    I work out several times a week and have a fair amount of MMA training. Better hope we never meet in person. :angry2:
    I spend more time with the finest Hooter girls in the world than any other males I know of. HA!
    As far as Scream and Fly goes, it is the premier high performance boating sitde on the internet, bar NONE! You clowns were all kicked off.
    Just stay off my back and I won't make you look bad.
    MODVP22

You Te
    I work out several times a week and have a fair amount of MMA training. Better hope we never meet in person. :angry2: MODVP22
    Don't hurt us MODPP!

Kim Hanson
    Let's face it guys, we are just not going to get along. We can just agree to disagree.
    If some of you guys really do have a Mirage, which I really doubt, you could not run with me. I know Brad Collins, he gave me advice to help set up my boat. Nothing you could do would ever compare with his experience. Time to just quit flappin your jaws because you only make yourselves look bad.
    As far as the gay stuff, I was just joking around.
    I am young, very good looking, hard working and make a decent wage.
    I work out several times a week and have a fair amount of MMA training. Better hope we never meet in person. :angry2:
    I spend more time with the finest Hooter girls in the world than any other males I know of. HA!
    As far as Scream and Fly goes, it is the premier high performance boating sitde on the internet, bar NONE! You clowns were all kicked off.
    Just stay off my back and I won't make you look bad.
    MODVP22
    You are young and stupid, work never and decent allowance from daddy! Working out You have dick training nothing more, does it fit in this orfice?
    I would assume you would dress like a girl, Mod Very Precious 22
    As far as Scream and Fly goes, it is the premier high performance boating sitde on the internet, bar NONE! You clowns were all kicked off
    It sucks, you suck and I think Havasu Barney's Place is the place to be, you are just a daddy's boy that need to get off the pole son :crossx:
    Hooters Girls, BBwWWHhhaAAaaaaa! Give me a break and quit the crack please You are more like a Scream & Fly take it in the ass and ask for more guy....I'm not asking for it ( rage of fury shiat ) but bring it Hooter Wannabe Poker ..........( . )( . )........Make me look bad please!

Kim Hanson
    See you in the AM then............( . )( . )........... :idea: :sleeping:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast