Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Modvp22

dmontzsta
    Yes I like guys with long hair.
    Since this is bench racers, I have to say "FAG".

Roland the Fisherman
    Do you live down south?
    Tom has a vacation home in the Woo Tong Dung Valley of sothern China. Where do you think Wicky gets all his fresh sea food?

Wicky
    Tom has a vacation home in the Woo Tong Dung Valley of sothern China. Where do you think Wicky gets all his fresh sea food?
    Who flung dung???? Velveeta is good but, I prefer Kim Chee!!!!
    Mow, from the Hochiemon(sp?) trail,
    Wicky

Kim Hanson
    For the record: My dad lurks the boards, he even has a name.
    For around 2 years he thought Kim Hanson was a girl, until he brought it up one day "Why do you pick on that girl so much?" and I let him know the truth and that is, Kim Hanson is a boy.
    Also, I have a knot on my ankle the size of a tennis ball. Slipping out of a E250 and landing on the side of your foot hurts, dont try it.
    Off to put the ice on my foot, I will be back later. By then, Kim should have a twelve pack of molson and a young boy under his belt.
    Also, I have a knot on my ankle the size of a tennis ball. Slipping out of a E250 and landing on the side of your foot hurts, dont try it.
    I heard that KY Jelly is some slippery shiat Donald, you proved it.
    Off to put the ice on my foot, I will be back later. By then, Kim should have a twelve pack of molson and a young boy under his belt.
    Walk it off you pussy assed biatch, you sound like a women Donald! Molson is used to clean out toilets Donald and I don't wear belts :idea: You don't need them when you are fit shait head..........( . )( . ).......... :idea:

Kim Hanson
    yeah, but it about 85% female, then you add the long hair and BAM.
    Ya, good looking girls get it stupid..........( . )( . )..........go back to playing with yourself--mean the Ricer

Kim Hanson
    yeah, you like that. But, none of them are named KIM.
    Do you ask them all Donald Searching, searching for me Sorry Donald, I don't swing from that vein boy! you keep searching though, you will find one--someday!.........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
    Call him Sugar, he really seems to enjoy that.
    I don't need a male stalker Mikey thanks though, tell someone like Traci :wink: ............( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    Since this is bench racers, I have to say "FAG".

Okay, you are a " FAG "! I will spread it around the forums, you should get some good replys Donald............( . )( . )...........

sorry dog
    ...Just when I thought BR was getting boring.
    I guess we just needed a new homo blood to spice things up a bit.

Kim Hanson
    ...Just when I thought BR was getting boring.
    I guess we just needed a new homo blood to spice things up a bit.
    Hell ya, it's like a bunch racers kick to the junk ........( . )( . )..........

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast