Thread: ?????????

Blown 472
    http://www.magnuminmotion.com/#
    Watch the bitter fruit one

Forkin' Crazy
    So he is interested in taking pictures of funerals because he is upset with the war? :hammer2:
    Who is ready for death? What a moron!!! :hammer2:
    Looks like he is one of those leaches that makes money off of other peoples misforutunes. :hammer2:
    And then the communist pig talks about the American flag as a rag!!! UnAmerican idiot!!! :hammer2:
    He is doing this for us? For America? LOL!!! :hammer2:
    More people die in one big city in a day then they do in a day of the war against terrorism, or did you know that? I think that was just Chicago, so you take N.O., Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Washinton, D.C., N.Y.C., etc, etc, and add them up.
    So the question gets asked again.... What would you do to remedy the situation with the middle east and terrorism.
    Do I get an answer? :hammerhea

canuck1
    Bring back the Crusades

Blown 472
    So he is interested in taking pictures of funerals because he is upset with the war? :hammer2:
    Who is ready for death? What a moron!!! :hammer2:
    Looks like he is one of those leaches that makes money off of other peoples misforutunes. :hammer2:
    And then the communist pig talks about the American flag as a rag!!! UnAmerican idiot!!! :hammer2:
    He is doing this for us? For America? LOL!!! :hammer2:
    More people die in one big city in a day then they do in a day of the war against terrorism, or did you know that? I think that was just Chicago, so you take N.O., Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Washinton, D.C., N.Y.C., etc, etc, and add them up.
    So the question gets asked again.... What would you do to remedy the situation with the middle east and terrorism.
    Do I get an answer? :hammerhea
    I answered that in another thread the other day.

Forkin' Crazy
    I answered that in another thread the other day.
    Sorry, I must have missed it. Do you have something against repeating yourself?

Blown 472
    Sorry, I must have missed it. Do you have something against repeating yourself?
    Lemme see, first off stop sending billions of dollars to a terrrorist state, ie israel. Secondly stop sticking out dicks into other countries bidness and carving them up for out interests, installing puppet gubments, supporting and giving weapons to "brutal dictators", thirdly stop supporting a gubment that oppresses their people ie saudi, forth perhaps treating middle eastern people like people?? Na that wouldn't fit the muslim christian conflict bullshit that is being rammed down YOUR throat now would it??
    Perhaps you could spend some time reading up on your history, like in how we as the US dealty with Iran, and maybe that will give you a new perspective.

Steve 1
    Lemme see, first off stop sending billions of dollars to a terrrorist state, ie israel. Secondly stop sticking out dicks into other countries bidness and carving them up for out interests, installing puppet gubments, supporting and giving weapons to "brutal dictators", thirdly stop supporting a gubment that oppresses their people ie saudi, forth perhaps treating middle eastern people like people?? Na that wouldn't fit the muslim christian conflict bullshit that is being rammed down YOUR throat now would it??
    Perhaps you could spend some time reading up on your history, like in how we as the US dealty with Iran, and maybe that will give you a new perspective.
    Bent you are truly a moron; how your fingers JUST do not catch fire WHEN typing that pile of Traitorous seditious LIES is beyond me. Christ you are a Total Asshole!
    Bent you know the word Liberal (which includes you) NOW covertly covers every Perversion/diseased minds can conjure but it does not include any Morality.
    Liberalism covers every filthy/mass murdering/thieving form of governing EVER devised by man except, The American democracy and its way of life.
    When someone admits to being liberal like yourself vision’s of a large pile of dog-crap appears and WHEN dealing with you is like stepping in it. Now I will go and clean my shoe!
    Look from your Ignoramus ranting a couple things appear evident .You have never been in a war zone. Never had personal contact with the people victimised and seen the carnage done by a tyrannical regime In SHORT a worthless talking head Nobody deal with it!

SmokinLowriderSS
    As usual, Israel is a terrorist state. Nothing wrong with the countriesd that have been trying (and FAILING) to erase the country of israel from all maps since 1947. They are all good, never COULD do anything wrong. They are just trying the best they can to right a wrong forced upon them by the UN and the west.
    I'm failing to recall who we have recently "carved up" for our "bidness" (god I hate ebonics :devil: ) Lessee .... Panama ... no, wait, the "leader" was doing his best to SEND NARCOTICS TO THE US. Making a lot of $$$ that way too. I suppose we just framed him. Good ole DEA.
    What "gubments" (more glorious ignorant-bonics AAHHRRGGGHHH!!!!!) are we running as puppets anyhow? I am unaware of any, fill me in dumba$$.
    Still pissed that we either SELL (yea, with loan guarantees it winds up being give) weapons to Israel (the "brutal dictators") or is it that we "used" Iraq back in the '80's agains Iran and then, after Iraq overstepped his bounds (invading a neighboring country) we sent OUR ARMY in to throw him out?
    Oh, wait a minuite. The "puppet regime" we installed MUST HAVE BEEN the Emir of Kuwait. Just forget that he ran his country before the war. We RESTORED A RIGHTFUL RULER (hey, I think we did that to France back about '45 when we ousted the Vichy French govt) after an invasion by an outside country.
    Well, lessee, I've treated every single Muslim I have ever met like "people", both overseas in the arabic and Turkish areas, and here in the states. Let me locate a terrorist (or any other vicious murdering or seriously harmfull CRIMINAL) trying to do harm, I'll treat him/her, adult or child, just like I treat a dog coming out of my chicken coop with a face-full of fresh chicken. I'll ventilate the cranial cavity, permanently. Then, I'll sleep well, calmly, that night, knowing the world is a better place with 1 less CRIMINAL in it.
    As usual, the ignorant tell those who know to learn more. To do that, we'd have to FORGET EVERYTHING and believbe a BS reality made for us.

Blown 472
    As usual, Israel is a terrorist state. Nothing wrong with the countriesd that have been trying (and FAILING) to erase the country of israel from all maps since 1947. They are all good, never COULD do anything wrong. They are just trying the best they can to right a wrong forced upon them by the UN and the west.
    I'm failing to recall who we have recently "carved up" for our "bidness" (god I hate ebonics :devil: ) Lessee .... Panama ... no, wait, the "leader" was doing his best to SEND NARCOTICS TO THE US. Making a lot of $$$ that way too. I suppose we just framed him. Good ole DEA.
    What "gubments" (more glorious ignorant-bonics AAHHRRGGGHHH!!!!!) are we running as puppets anyhow? I am unaware of any, fill me in dumba$$.
    Still pissed that we either SELL (yea, with loan guarantees it winds up being give) weapons to Israel (the "brutal dictators") or is it that we "used" Iraq back in the '80's agains Iran and then, after Iraq overstepped his bounds (invading a neighboring country) we sent OUR ARMY in to throw him out?
    Oh, wait a minuite. The "puppet regime" we installed MUST HAVE BEEN the Emir of Kuwait. Just forget that he ran his country before the war. We RESTORED A RIGHTFUL RULER (hey, I think we did that to France back about '45 when we ousted the Vichy French govt) after an invasion by an outside country.
    Well, lessee, I've treated every single Muslim I have ever met like "people", both overseas in the arabic and Turkish areas, and here in the states. Let me locate a terrorist (or any other vicious murdering or seriously harmfull CRIMINAL) trying to do harm, I'll treat him/her, adult or child, just like I treat a dog coming out of my chicken coop with a face-full of fresh chicken. I'll ventilate the cranial cavity, permanently. Then, I'll sleep well, calmly, that night, knowing the world is a better place with 1 less CRIMINAL in it.
    As usual, the ignorant tell those who know to learn more. To do that, we'd have to FORGET EVERYTHING and believbe a BS reality made for us.
    Typical, keep your head in the sand and believe everything you are told via the media. I guess the us didn't install the shia in iran now did we?? little short sided on your history??? Talking to you about this is like pissing up a rope. I would talk more history like when the israels bombed a hotel to kill the english to drive them out but you wouldn't get it so why bother. Keep living in a vacuum and wondering why "they" hate us.