Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: howdy yall I'm the new guy

Aaroncvx20
    I live in arkansas. Love jet boats. And like talking about my cvx 20. Anybody else got one.

LUVNLIFE
    Welcome. You'll get lot's of info on here. Glad you joined the insanity

moneysucker
    Welcome to the boards. Filter out the BS and you will get a straight answer every time.

taylormanss
    a buddy of mine has one in houston that runs 70 with a bbf,I know where there is another one sitting in portland,tx haven't seen it move yet.

steelcomp
    Run...run for your life, and don't look back, while ytou still can! If you're married and have a family, protect your wife and kids!!! :2purples:
    OOOOOOoooohhhhh nnnoooooooooooo.....it's too late!!!!!!!!
    Welcome aboard.

sifocalpoint
    We bought a cvx-20 about a few years back and just sold it last year. Right after we picked it up another one popped out of a local garage which sat for years unharmed and noone ever knew it was in the ladies garage. We bought it also and sold it the next day to a friend of ours. Both mint condition, not a single stress crack or scratch. Both original interior without a single rip. If you look on the classic glasstron site at the original ads, they were picture perfect. We took the orange shag out though haha. THEN A MATTER OF @ WEEKS AFTER THAT ANOTHER ONE SHOWS UP. The ones we got were orange and white, one with the windshield, the other without. and a silver one showed up again in near mint condition!!!
    Then to top it all off, we thought it was great boating with 3 of the same boats, and another guy bought a blue one with an outboard and ski tower they wakeboarded from.
    So 4 cvx-20's boating on the river here where jets/v-drives are uncommon.
    Ours ran a 455 fresh rebuild, mild cam, holley 750, alum intake at 64-67
    The other 2 ran 460's basically stock, alum intake and carb and pulled slightly
    I would by another one in a heartbeat, theres actually one that needs work not far from me for $1500.00 looks rough though in the pic

Lake Ape
    I sold my CVX-20 early this summer for about $2400 more than I paid for it! It ran good but was kind of rough. It needed paint since the metal flake was shot. Here is a picture...from what I am told the boat is being completly redone....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...20/2219cvx.jpg

taylormanss
    very nice looking glastron!

DarrellxPE
    These CVX 20's are the best design. Put a place diverter in mine this weekend. Can't wait to try it out.
    http://home.comcast.net/~darrellrobinson/cvxrear.JPG

steelcomp
    Someone has got to have one of those somewhere with an 871 sticking out of that engine cover, and zoomies that you can just see the tips of. :wink: :2purples:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast