Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need to borrow a prop

jackpunx
    Hi all,
    anyone have a 26ET they would consider loaing for a race this weekend?
    thanks in advance
    Mark

riverbound
    Nope

jackpunx
    dont worry we still have a good prop for the race.. we just want to try something else too..
    so.. Do you want me to toss you a sandwitch when I pass you?..

vishus
    I have a 24 and 30 ET (RON HILLS), that you can try out if you want...
    I will be rolling into Parker EARLY on Sat. I am going to be a patrol boat, no racing...
    sid

riverbound
    dont worry we still have a good prop for the race.. we just want to try something else too..
    so.. Do you want me to toss you a sandwitch when I pass you?..
    You mean when you are floating past me becuase you broke....sure :wink: But I probably wont be able to catch it, Im going to have both hands on the wheel controlling all that HP :wink:

DUSTINU
    Mark-
    I might have one... It won't work right for the E-tech I am picking up on Wednesday. I will call you on Thursday morning with the specs on it. If you like it, it will be for sale, so I can buy another prop for my new motor. I will be in Havasu until Saturday morning... then down to Parker early. Let me know.

jackpunx
    I have a 24 and 30 ET (RON HILLS), that you can try out if you want...
    I will be rolling into Parker EARLY on Sat. I am going to be a patrol boat, no racing...
    sid
    My number is 323-868-5649
    could you bring your 24 just incase?
    thats awesome we appreciate it
    We have a 24ET on it now.. but My GF banged it up a while back.. they bent it back.. but I think its still out of whack
    Mark

jackpunx
    Mark-
    I might have one... It won't work right for the E-tech I am picking up on Wednesday. I will call you on Thursday morning with the specs on it. If you like it, it will be for sale, so I can buy another prop for my new motor. I will be in Havasu until Saturday morning... then down to Parker early. Let me know.
    I heard about your motor congrats!
    Let me know what you come up with.. would love to get my hands on it as early as possible
    thanks
    Mark

jackpunx
    You mean when you are floating past me becuase you broke....sure :wink: But I probably wont be able to catch it, Im going to have both hands on the wheel controlling all that HP :wink:
    dont lie.. you'll be going WOT at 35 with a sippie cup full of Vodka :rollside:

riverbound
    dont lie.. you'll be going WOT at 35 with a sippie cup full of Vodka :rollside:
    Wrong my friend....Im going to have one of those camel back things...they hold much more :wink: Plus I pimped my sippie cup out to you guys for the weekend.....NO REFUNDS :crossx:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast