Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Here ya go, sneak peek pics...

SnakeWrench
    OH! Also, the seat bases lift the seat 7.5 inches AND, What's not pictured are the adjustable foot rests for the rear passengers. All electric. Switches are next to the seats.

BADASS38CHEVY
    Very nice.What seat bases are those.

SnakeWrench
    Prototypes. Just the first ones. The next ones will be better. Dave at Dana designed and built them and let me tell you, these things are unbelievable. Dave is one smart SOB. LOL

SnakeWrench
    Bob, the gelcoat is flawless and the colors are much richer than in the pictures.

Throttle
    Prototypes. Just the first ones. The next ones will be better. Dave at Dana designed and built them and let me tell you, these things are unbelievable. Dave is one smart SOB. LOL
    better, my azzz. hope you are not listenen to SWB. He needs glasses.

Throttle
    I zoomed in a bit closer for you to see the gel work you say needs work.
    get your glasses.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...10100_2180.JPG
    :smile:

SnakeWrench
    nice pin lines, oooohhhhh, look at those blends. Hmmm, Looks good to me, but what do I know. :smile:

BADASS38CHEVY
    Are those seat bases stable.Do the rock at all.Thats cool you got the Dana fender holders .I seen those today when I was at Dana Marine.Was thinking about adding those to my Lavey.

Throttle
    nice pin lines, oooohhhhh, look at those blends. Hmmm, Looks good to me, but what do I know. :smile:
    swb knows everything... hes never wrong... a bit off target this time, again. :2purples:

SnakeWrench
    Are those seat bases stable.Do the rock at all.Thats cool you got the Dana fender holders .I seen those today when I was at Dana Marine.Was thinking about adding those to my Lavey.
    The bases are rock solid and as for the Dana fender holders, add them. Best thing I think is that once you have them set up, you never have to mess with them, just plug them in. Awsome.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast