Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokers ??

Towndrunk
    Stop being a cheap ass!!!
    Damn John, so far I've got about 7 k in an engine to run one friggin race! Thats not counting the nitros injection from Nitrox!
    BTW, why a Rapid Crapper, that STV would eat it for lunch. :hammerhea
    Kevin part number 84066a12 top guided 1.5 mil. Pro Marine cast is 481.

stoker2001
    Damn John, so far I've got about 7 k in an engine to run one friggin race! Thats not counting the nitros injection from Nitrox!
    Kevin part number 84066a12 top guided 1.5 mil. Pro Marine cast is 481.i come up with part#39-848200A12 and it looks like dealor cost is $350 or so :supp: will the pro marine rings seal as good?another poor mans/middle class option is to buy the set 848200A6 which is six rings and use an old ring on bottom.sounds cheezeball,but the bottom ring doesnt do any sealing in this application just transfers heat.i have heard of drag guys leaving the bottom ring out.just my $.02

Towndrunk
    Bottom ring is important when using juice because of blowby, heat and hard hitting. The rings you found are for champ pistons I prsume?
    Cast will seal fine they will just loose there spring after 10 or so hours, so I've been told.
    It's not just a matter of getting it together also I have to learn the boat with more power. Probably a little over twice but not sure.
    Your source was going to give me 10percent off. I know I can get a better deal somewhere. I'll check with Brandon Powers tomorrow if I dont forget. Going to get my vdrive dialed in Sat but should get the motor put together end of next week. Hopefully anyway.
    Lost your number again. Pm it to me and I'll put it in my phone.
    Thanks
    TD

STVBOY
    Kevin part number 84066a12 top guided 1.5 mil. Pro Marine cast is 481.
    That old stv would never eat the rapid crapper up! The Rapid crapper handles the rough water really good compared to an STV. Also the Rapid is a little lighter than the stv. With a stock motor and SVS I can turn 9200rpm's with a 24p and I am happy with that.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I don't think Stoker's are homely and average looking :yuk:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    maybe he is friends with Richard and Roger and thats his style
    I believe it was Richard and Randy. :messedup: I read your reply and kept saying who the f are Richard and Roger and then it hit me....hahhahaa

jackpunx
    Thanks,
    I thought they were pickle forks. KInda homely aint they?
    I guess you have a pickle fork?

jackpunx
    And your boat is very homely
    LMAO.. I know.. thank god.. otherwise I would have way better looking chicks hanging around..LOL

djunkie
    LMAO.. I know.. thank god.. otherwise I would have way better looking chicks hanging around..LOL
    Just take him for a quick 130+ MPH pass and he'll forget about the way it looks. :rollside:

jackpunx
    Just take him for a quick 130+ MPH pass and he'll forget about the way it looks. :rollside:
    LOL.. its no biggie..I didnt take it personal.. But I actually think Stokers are a good looking boat regardless of the fact that they will out perform any other boat.
    But then again.. some guys like really fat ugly girls and some guys even like guys.. so.. to each is own.. :wink:

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast