Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How good is life....

NashvilleBound
    my wife and daughter made me home made chocolate chip, peanut butter filled and peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies...they are perfectly warm and not crisp in any way....I am eating them as fast as I can so they dont cool off....my trainer said to change up my eating...I am SURE this is what he meant!! Life is good.

Boy Named Sue
    life's little magic moments.

ahhell
    choclate and peanut butter rock together...esp. in a warm cookie...time for a BIG glass of cold milk

NashvilleBound
    Overnight me some.
    Sorry Brother...there will not be anything left by tomorrow....you know I would if I could.

NashvilleBound
    Your trainer is not going to be happy.
    I was just laughing about that...I will have to confess....I fear many hours of extra cardio in my near future..... worth every minute

blown428fe
    Must be nice. I had to bake brownies for my three kids after we killed some pasta tonight, the wife is working.

Itsahobby
    I hope that came with a big glass of Ice cold milk. That's how I like mine
    my wife and daughter made me home made chocolate chip, peanut butter filled and peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies...they are perfectly warm and not crisp in any way....I am eating them as fast as I can so they dont cool off....my trainer said to change up my eating...I am SURE this is what he meant!! Life is good.

riverroyal
    what about the -20% body fat?Eat t hose suckers

ClownRoyal
    I was just laughing about that...I will have to confess....I fear many hours of extra cardio in my near future..... worth every minute
    Ya...sure. Talk is cheap. Get your azz up, get to the gym, and start scoping out the women. Best time is in the morning or after work. Good luck and may the force be with you.

JetBoatRich
    Have to love home made cookies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast