Thread: Black Meadow Crew...........

Rod-64
    Terry, Casey and I want to say we had fun this weekend and to Steve,Diane, Mark and Sara for setting us up with the food and drinks.........we owe you guys big time!!!!
    My stomach was rockin' and rollin Monday so didn't want anyone to think I blew yous off on saying goodbye and thanks..........had to send Terry to the store for the Rolaids. Food and drink are on me if you show to the parade of lights!
    Too bad about the Hurricane on Sunday but it was still cool hangin' and sippin' the brew. I only wish Casey and William caught some fish.
    Got the boat on trailer ok on Monday even though the wind was still there......just walked it right up.
    Larry.....glad yer boat didn't come ashore......hope you got to at least use it this week.
    OK off to work........in Parker
    Thanks to all again and appreciate the hospitality!!! Just stay away from picnic tables on inclines!

91nordic29
    sorry we didnt get to meet everyone, but like you said, the hurricane on sunday put a damper on that.

Rod-64
    sorry we didnt get to meet everyone, but like you said, the hurricane on sunday put a damper on that.
    Yeah we was all looking forward to drinks and Nascar and meeting you guys but mother nature played some dirty pool.
    Some peeps next door were flying a kite with a ski rope it was so bad.
    Never saw such sustained winds that hard all damn day before.
    Always next time.

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
    Your so welcome Rod we had a good time :wink: Thanks for sharing in my birthday celebration
    it depends which weekend the parade of lights are the weekend of Dec 4th I will be in San Diego for the Raider game. Talk to you soon :wink: PS no more picnic tables for you and Terry :wink:

SoCal_fun
    Hi all (you know who you are)! We had a great time too. It was entertaining to say the least (once again, you know who you are.....)!
    It was fun celebrating your B-Day Month Diane, the cake was good but next time no tequila for me and the misses!! :argue:
    Mark, hope your healing up well, I'll call soon!
    Rod and Teri, good to see you again, we'll have to ROLL out your way again soon!! LOL!!
    Sorry you all had to leave, we made it to the channel on Monday and spent a great day there with Pizza and games for the kids. Monday nite, we took a half moon cruise, and floated under the stars for a couple hours. It was great! Tuesday was the most calm day I've seen there. We had another great day at one of the coves, then headed home after a late checkout. We had a good ride home with no drama (enough of that already)!
    See you all soon! :rollside:

Rod-64
    Hi all (you know who you are)! We had a great time too. It was entertaining to say the least (once again, you know who you are.....)!
    It was fun celebrating your B-Day Month Diane, the cake was good but next time no tequila for me and the misses!! :argue:
    Mark, hope your healing up well, I'll call soon!
    Rod and Teri, good to see you again, we'll have to ROLL out your way again soon!! LOL!!
    Sorry you all had to leave, we made it to the channel on Monday and spent a great day there with Pizza and games for the kids. Monday nite, we took a half moon cruise, and floated under the stars for a couple hours. It was great! Tuesday was the most calm day I've seen there. We had another great day at one of the coves, then headed home after a late checkout. We had a good ride home with no drama (enough of that already)!
    See you all soon! :rollside:
    Rub it in Larry!
    We worked in Parker last night and the water near the dam was like glass with the moon shining right over it like it was laughing at me.........see I told you..........the minute you have to go back to work, the lake is perfect.
    Plus you went to Papa Leoni's too???? Lucky stiff.

LUVNLIFE
    Rub it in Larry!
    We worked in Parker last night and the water near the dam was like glass with the moon shining right over it like it was laughing at me.........see I told you..........the minute you have to go back to work, the lake is perfect.
    Plus you went to Papa Leoni's too???? Lucky stiff.
    In my best Homer SImpson voice " Ohhhhh,,,,Papa Leoni's,,,,,Ohhhh

SoCal_fun
    It wouldn't be the same for me without a trip to the Papa's!! Love the pizza there! Kids have fun watching the guy make the pizza (flipping it in the air and stuff).
    Sorry to rub it in, we wished you all were still there to share the fun! The wind Sat/sun was crazy eh?
    Overall for us, it was a good trip (even after the fight where I almost spent the night in the boat ((see eariler post about no more tequila shots!!)). LOL!!