Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "Carver" is back!!!

NOTALENT
    Last night's episode of NipTuck was pretty damn awesome!!! The biotch got what was coming to her...Never mock a guy who love's his work...

MAINEVENT
    Last night's episode of NipTuck was pretty damn awesome!!! The biotch got what was coming to her...Never mock a guy who love's his work...
    FOCK i missed it :cry: :cry: :cry:

OGShocker
    TiVo

NOTALENT
    That suck's...it was a great episode...definatley the best one this season. :rollside: I think repeat is on sunday..

pjones
    Who got carved?

NOTALENT
    Who got carved?
    Some lonely poser chick...new to the show....she was tired of getting no attention from people, so she decided to fake it and cut herself...Carver found out and gave her what she wanted... :crossx:

MAINEVENT
    Some lonely poser chick...new to the show....she was tired of getting no attention from people, so she decided to fake it and cut herself...Carver found out and gave her what she wanted... :crossx:
    Nice....

bunny 166
    Tell them the rest!! She went to Dr. Troy to get fixed and they didn't give her enough anesthesia and she felt the surgery and heard all their comments about her cutting herself and now she's suing them.... :crossx: I love this show!! Of course, I think she's dead now....shit, sorry Alex, don't wanna spoil anything for you...

Jbb
    Tell them the rest!! She went to Dr. Troy to get fixed and they didn't give her enough anesthesia and she felt the surgery and heard all their comments about her cutting herself and now she's suing them.... :crossx: I love this show!!
    About that avatar... :220v:

MAINEVENT
    Tell them the rest!! She went to Dr. Troy to get fixed and they didn't give her enough anesthesia and she felt the surgery and heard all their comments about her cutting herself and now she's suing them.... :crossx: I love this show!!
    Fock i should'nt have read this alright spill the beans someone give me a play by play now that bunny just got me hooked to know LOL :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast