Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diesel Oil

BRSTQUEST
    Its time for the first oil change in the new truck. I was wondering what everyone runs in their diesel's. I have heard good things about Amsoil, but I am not sure what to run

LUVNLIFE
    Dello 400, it's 15/40. Use a Wix filter that you can get at Napa. Costco has a good price on the oil.

JetBoatRich
    Dello 400, it's 15/40. Use a Wix filter that you can get at Napa. Costco has a good price on the oil.
    I use this everytime

victorfb
    yep, me too. though last week when i got the filter at napa i saw they had the dello for cheaper than what i pay at wallyworld (wallmart). if your set on the amzoil, napa also sells that too. ive used it in the boat and it seemed to hold up well.

LHC30Victory
    Exactly what he said! From all I have heard/read, there is no better (reasonable) combo!

1stepcloser
    Yep, Delo 400. Except that I use a GM/Delco filter.

slingingsmoke
    Rotella-T is awesome as well. But for now, the Dello is cheper so I use it on my Powerstroke!

essexjet
    Rotella-T is awesome as well. But for now, the Dello is cheper so I use it on my Powerstroke!
    Rotella-T 15-40 for me. Pretty cheap at wal-mart less then $6 per gallon.

h2oboy
    This is what I have used..... Seems to do the job, although every deisel is going to burn the oil, so find something that is going to benifit the engine, and be soft on the wallet.... But make sure you do not go too cheep, since they are know to burn it!!!

PHOTOGLOU
    Its time for the first oil change in the new truck. I was wondering what everyone runs in their diesel's. I have heard good things about Amsoil, but I am not sure what to run
    Bring it in I'll do it for FREE............. Jay 714 552 0300

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast