Thanks guys for the back up, I PM'd Creator and we settled our differences....it's interesting that folks don't want to fight as much "out of the limelight of the sandbar". He said he worked in fiberglass and had seen his share of cracks in Kachinas and I should call him if we had any problems. I didn't want to jack that thread and turn it into..........well this! (hence the new thread)
I don't ready anything Jordy says anymore, the only way I see it is if someone quotes him. Deb Old Ass? that is kinda funny :jawdrop: LOL
As I said, I wouldn't have offered my opinon, except I noticed a few others offering their favorite brand of boat. I'm not a boating expert, I'm a tutor for kids that can't read well....but I know we enjoy our boat, and wanted to share that with others in the boating market. I'm not saying no one has ever had a bad experience with kachina, but we and several people we know love our boats and the company.
Like this is going to stop me from posting pics of my boat and recomending it to people that are looking for boats.................right................
Whatever, if this is the worst thing that happens to me today, it's really ok.....
I just wonder how all the "haters" would do under the same sort of pressure....Someone slamming their boat ALL THE TIME
Anyone remember the Commander Thread?