Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: more jets

Jr Jetter
    .......cause I bet the Huffer Hilton is already booked :jawdrop:
    Now that is some funny chit right there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mix: :mix:

yes it is ,,,!!!!!!!!!!
    Markist

tahitian dragon
    dudes,love to make it up to lake JAMES , but damn dudes i'm plain ass broke !!!!!!!!!!been busting my ass ,but bills keep pouring in.I got a winter project,a 1975 fantasy jet boat ,jacuzzi w j pump ,painted ,two front seats,carpeted,new full stringers,blueprinted hull !!!!!!!!! chain sawed a berkeley jb out of a 71 glastron that my friend J B knew, whatz up !!!!! "jets4me" in v. a. Well i,m going to install the berk and set the pump back far as possible, saddle tanks ,600 hp bbc out the tahiti "two T,s in tahitti ,dude selling" I might need to throw the small pills in the thrash can and bring out the 400 shot pills and see if i can get this baby in the triple digets ,wish me luck .Ill try to post some pix if i can work out posting from the photo center ???????????????????????????????help!!!!!!!!!!!! well dudes maybe i,ll find 500.00 and see yall up there LOL,i,m sure it will be a blast,raise hell for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jets4me
    But i will do everything i can do to get there with or with out my boat i am going. the great bunch of people i met at anna would not miss it slep in my suburban at anna i would do it again and i will see ya there jets4me

sunkisst
    Believe me ,Id like to be there.Going on vacation in Jan.Lotsa $$$$$$$$$.Although Good fo Bud Lights off season...Lotsa Bud Lights Have a good weekend folks.Use good sense and come home in one piece

But i will do everything i can do to get there with or with out my boat i am going. the great bunch of people i met at anna would not miss it slep in my suburban at anna i would do it again and i will see ya there jets4me
    Dude, you can ride on the lake with us, if you come you gotta ride, don't worry bout that!! :rollside:
    Markist

jets4me
    thanks markist but i believe i will get it fixed i will be there see ya there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12