Thread: Mr. Snow...

Devilman
    Called your shop a little earlier & got the recorder. Figured you was tied up. Any luck on that double seal for my diverter? I'd like to get ahold of one if ya got one. Thanks!

taylormanss
    hey devilman have ya been over to texas***boats.com lately? did ya here about the get together duane is putting on at coleto creek on halloween weekend?

Devilman
    hey devilman have ya been over to texas***boats.com lately? did ya here about the get together duane is putting on at coleto creek on halloween weekend?
    Naah, hadn't talked to Duane since Jetfest. We're going to be out of town Halloween weekend, so we'll miss it. Have to go check out what they got going though. You still thinking about running on the river over here? We went down there 2 Sundays back, Lake Texana was nice & smooth but the water is down & I didn't trust the ramp without another truck there, just in case. Lemme know sometime if you wanna try & go. Still got some good weather left!

sdba069
    Hey DM............ I just got rid of the last one I had. I'd had that one for probably 4 or 5 years. Someone contacted me about it after I mentioned having one on the thread that I think you had on just jets. They seldom go out. Let me know if you need me to get you one. I don't plan on stocking another one, unless I need to order something else from Place, but I'll get you one if needed.

Devilman
    Hey DM............ I just got rid of the last one I had. I'd had that one for probably 4 or 5 years. Someone contacted me about it after I mentioned having one on the thread that I think you had on just jets. They seldom go out. Let me know if you need me to get you one. I don't plan on stocking another one, unless I need to order something else from Place, but I'll get you one if needed.
    Ok, appreciate it!!