Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: **spam 2002 Mach 26**

WetWillie
    Dont.. :jawdrop:
    Ok what am I missing, So who has the sickest DCB F-26....
    i say we start a poll

Kilrtoy
    Get back to work Bruce!!!!!! No Dilly Dallying.
    I cant believe you towed a DCB all the way from Paso, Isn't that against the contract Dave had ALL the DCB owners sign ? BTW, your boat is sweet, The 800 looks right at home under the hatch. Miguel just wants everyone to say his boat is the nicest.
    It was great hanging out with you guys and sorry about your hat, I hope you have a replacement for it already, but judging from yesterdays game you already do. GO USC !!!
    that last line was for Kilr
    Thanks Bob, I have the slowest title....
    there are some sick ones out there....Framer 1 is very nice as is Boxscore i can go on and on

boxscore
    KILR's ride might be the sickest... and for sure he has the most T & A on board week in and week out.
    My F26 might be DCB's sickest deckboat with the least reliable T & A week in and week out.

WetWillie
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...5green_f26.bmp
    With all the little tricks and billit parts its got. Did anyone that looked at the green machine see the turbos under the covers? I only noticed cause I saw the custom exhaust..
    Washups 26 is supposed to be the big nasty thing but he has been talking about it for 8 months so who knows maybe he will hold the title maybe he wont.. :idea:

Washed Ashore
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...5green_f26.bmp
    With all the little tricks and billit parts its got. Did anyone that looked at the green machine see the turbos under the covers? I only noticed cause I saw the custom exhaust..
    Washups 26 is supposed to be the big nasty thing but he has been talking about it for 8 months so who knows maybe he will hold the title maybe he wont.. :idea:
    SILLIE WILLIE,
    I'd be willing to bet I have three times the billet and will be going monday to get another load made

Jrocket
    Hey Washed up,
    That tub better be the cats meow,cause I heard youve been working on it since it left DCB and it aint all that! LOL

Jrocket
    Ok what am I missing, So who has the sickest DCB F-26....
    i say we start a poll
    You got a nice boat Kilr,but Mbrown still has ya beat.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345