Thread: One Bad Squirter 78 Eliminator

boz_dave
    1978 19ft. Eliminator Jet
    Berkley 12 jc, Hardin Scoop, Droop Snoot and Place Diverter. Aggressor A-Minus Impeller.
    Boat has new steering, wiring, gauges and cables. High performance recall tachometer. Hooker Super Comp. Headers. Trailer in great shape. New tires, bearings, Lights and wiring. Asking 3,000 or best offer boat is in excellent shape for its age. The motor no longer works and is disassembled inside the boat I will sell for parts or give with the price of the boat. This motor is very high performance with a lot of nice expensive parts some still good. Details of motor are as follows. 460 Ford .030 Over Wiesco Forged Pistons, eagle H-Beam Rods, Eagle Crank, Crane Cam. Wieand Tunnel Ran, Holley Carbs, M.S.D. Ign. Dove C Heads with oversize Ferrara Valves . Block Has been Align honed, Decked and Rotating Assy Balanaced. Boat would run 81.8mph on GPS. All you need is your power plant motor and your ready to shoot back one heck of a tail. I have detailed pics of the rooster tail on this boat. This is one bad squirter with a big block attached to it. Please serious inquiries only if interested in boat I can show more pics of rooster tail and boat in action. If your looking for a boat that is fast and can shoot a high and far rooster tail then this is the boat for you. If serious about boat call David at 703 244 5579 leave a message if not home or email at boz_dave@hotmail.com If you have made it this far and read all of this add thanks and have a splendid day.

Boz ... email me pics so I can post them for you ...
    Brian
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...spam_kitty.jpg